[va-richmond-general] Nest box building follow-up

  • From: Lewis Barnett <blbarnett3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 14:57:35 -0500

Unfortunately, it looks like the weather has shut us out on the Prothonotary
nest box building meeting - a real shame, as it was a hoot last time we got to
do it!

The warblers are still going to need the replacement boxes, so RAS volunteers
will be assembling the kits intended for this meeting over the next few weeks.
If you would like get a box out there with your name on it so you can get the
updates from Bob Reilly on how the birds used your box, you can still do that
by sponsoring the cost of materials for one of our boxes - just visit this page
on our web site for details:

http://www.richmondaudubon.org/NestBoxSponsor.html

The other thing we were going to do at the cancelled meeting was let people
order T-shirts! You can, of course, still do that on your own by visiting

https://www.bonfirefunds.com/richmond-audubon-society-2015

We’ve sold 28 of the 50 shirts needed to reach our goal, and there are just
under 11 days to go on the campaign. Remember, if we don’t make the goal, we
don’t get the shirts! (And of course, you aren’t charged if that happens. But
we want the shirts!)

--
Lewis Barnett
blbarnett3@xxxxxxxxx