[va-richmond-general] Re: NEWS ALERT: Proposed high ropes course in Byrd Park

  • From: Dan Fortuna <danfortuna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:59:10 -0500

For those who might not be able to attend the meeting in person, I'd suggest
emailing their city council rep. I just did. (see link below)
Don't get me going on the private use for profit of public land. I was against
it before I realized the exact location. Thank for passing this on.

http://www.richmondgov.com/CityCouncil/contacts.aspx
Dan Fortuna