[va-richmond-general] Migrants

  • From: Naseem Reza <nreza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richmond Birders <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:24:21 -0400

Dear Richmond Birders:

The migrants are on the move and the Bob Schamerhorn designed birdbath
continues to draw them in.

I am very confident about my Grosbeak ID but the juvenile Fall
warblers are a different story. If anyone has suggestions/comments  on
any of the warbler IDs, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Naseem Reza
North Chesterfield, VA

Common Yellowthroat - juvenile male.jpg
Blackburnian Warbler - juvenile female.jpg
Rose-breasted Grosbeak - female.jpg
Magnolia Warbler - juvenile female.jpg