[va-richmond-general] LOUISIANA WATERTHRUSH in Powhatan County 4/2/10

  • From: Wendy Ealding <wealding@xxxxxxx>
  • To: va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 12:30:20 -0400

Out scouting for next week's Richmond Audubon trip to Belmead in Powhatan
County this morning, I found a singing LOUISIANA WATERTHRUSH - my first one
this spring.  Other highlights included an adult BALD EAGLE, 2 DOUBLE-CRESTED
CORMORANTS on the pond, TREE and NORTHERN ROUGH-WINGED SWALLOWS.

The field trip (which includes an opportunity to tour the historic Belmead
mansion) is Saturday April 10 - contact me if you wish to sign up and haven't
already done so.

Wendy Ealding
Powhatan County