[va-richmond-general] James River Winter Count-Saturday January 13, 2007

  • From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richmond Birds)
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 02:20:19 +0000

Still time to sign up for the 98th James River Winter Bird Count ;-) An annual
RAS tradition where we inventory the bird species in the James River Park
System then tally them up over breakfast/brunch (contributed by all) at the
home of Mary Arginteanu and Larry Robinson. Count starts at sunrise and ends in
time to head to brunch on Landria Drive at 10'ish. Still some sectors that need
coverage. Last year we had a record turn out and a Virginia Bird record was
logged in with John and Caroline Coe's and Marsha Summerson's sighting of an
Ash-throated Flycatcher at the Flood Wall.

Email me off the the list serv to sign up or call @ 530.3660. It's a great time
and always good food and friends.

Happy New Year!
Julie Kacmarcik