[va-richmond-general] Re: James River Winter Count-January 7.

  • From: 4330arrow@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 01:41:20 +0000

Julie-I think I have to work but may know something more definite by this
weekend. Grace

From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx

Just another reminder to sign up if you haven't already for  the James River
Winter Count, Saturday January 7 from sunrise to 10am. The count is broken into
sectors of the James River Park system which we inventory bird species and then
share results/tally over a pot-luck brunch supplied by all at the home of Mary
Arg and Larry Robinson on 3320 Landria Drive neat the Wetlands at about 10 am.

Please contact me OFF the list serv or by phone @ 530.3660 to sign up. All
sectors are well "staffed" but there are a lot of you "regular participants" I
have not heard from and would like to be sure all interested are included.

Lots of new folks this year-should provide for a great count.

Happy New Year,
Julie Kacmarcik