[va-richmond-general] Re: James River Count Wrap-Up

  • From: "Paul Bedell" <pbedell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:02:53 -0500 (EST)

The Orange-crowned Warbler was seen just west of the pump house in the
bushes along the old canal.

Also, after the count on my way downtown I stopped at the JR Visitors
Center to look for the reported Lincoln's Sparrow.  I did not find one,
but I did see a House Wren which was not reported in the tally.

Paul Bedell