[va-richmond-general] JRP and RW

  • From: s.ridd@xxxxxxx
  • To: VA-Richmond-General@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 03:03:31 +0000

Dear Birders,
May I make a suggestion? I would like to see your letters of support for Ralph
White directed to Dinesh V. Tiwari, Director of Parks, Recreation and Community
Facilities. On the bottom of the letter, please copy ?cc: The Honorable L.
Douglas Wilder, Mayor, City of Richmond? and your Council representative. Email
addresses are ? tiwaridv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and wilderld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(I?m sorry but I don?t have the addresses for the Council.)

Another suggestion would be to send your letter of support to ?Letters to the
Editor? of the Times-Dispatch. The email address? letters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (or
fax it to 819-1216).

We need to make a suggestion to the Director that not all the parks need to be
locked immediately. By suggesting this, we are allowing the Parks Dept. some
grace and time to think about the consequences.

How many people fish late in the day? In today?s paper under Ralph?s article,
there was a photo of fisherman on the James. It was subtle reminder that most
fisherman rise before dawn to get out on the water?.Sue