[va-richmond-general] Invitation to Swift Creek Birders (FB Group)

  • From: "Henkanaththegedara, Sujan" <henkanaththegedarasm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 23:17:39 -0500

Hello fellow birders,
We started a closed Facebook group early this year to have some fun with all
the birders around Swift Creek Reservoir (including you).
Here is a little more details on the group.
This is a FB group for all bird lovers, mainly in the vicinity of Swift Creek
Reservoir, Chesterfield County, VA. Swift Creek Reservoir is a “magnet” for
birds with records of more than 140 species to date including many rarities. We
would welcome birds and birding related posts, photos, short videos, questions
and related information from all bird lovers regardless of skill levels. The
major objectives of this group would be,
• Provide a stage for members to share information and experience of
birds/birding, and generate a discussion.
• Connect local bird lovers through their bird observations, photos, and
related posts.
• Rapid dissemination of information about rarities or other urgent
bird/birding related news.

Please join us if you think it is appropriate for your interests. If you have a
FB account you can search for "Swift Creek Birders" and join, OR send me an
e-mail, so I can invite you.

Sujan Henk & Swift Creek Birders