[va-richmond-general] Henricus -- Gadwall have returned

  • From: Larry R Lynch <birder6@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 18:14:14 -0500

Hey everybody....

After running a couple of errands, I did a quick drive through Henricus
Park and found a pair of Gadwall enjoying the duck soup. The brief visit
also produced an E. Phoebe, several E. Bluebirds, lots of geese, and one
Wood Duck.  As I was driving out, I glanced into the woods and saw
several Wild Turkey strolling about.

                Larry

Larry Lynch
Chesterfield County, VA