[va-richmond-general] Green-tailed towhee still in Galax

  • From: "Robert C. Perkins" <perkybear@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, carolinabirds@xxxxxxxx, blueridgebirders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, NRVBirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 09:52:42 -0500

The folks who came earlier this morning got to see the green-tailed towhee in spite of the cold, wind, and bright sky. The bird seems to like the seed my wife and I have put out behind our townhouse. My brother took more photos this morning. Hopefully we'll have a better shot.

Bob
--
Bob Perkins
Historian and general outdoorsman