[va-richmond-general] Re: First Hummer

  • From: debra gibson <debdkayaker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:26:23 -0700 (PDT)

A friend in Heathsville (Wilton Creek) thought she saw one today at her house
buzzing an feeder. Kind of surprised me being that far east so early.  Anyone
know the earliest sighting for the Northern Neck area?
WEalding@xxxxxxx wrote:Ours arrived today too. He was sitting in the Pyracantha
when I spotted him
around 5.30 then he visited the feeder several times.

Wendy Ealding
Chesterfield