[va-richmond-general] FW: Re: Spring migration banding Powhatan- Easter Sunday 2009

  • From: "Janice Frye" <jjfdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 21:41:23 -0400

Oops, forgot to check the address line!

  _____

From: Janice Frye [mailto:jjfdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 9:39 PM
To: 'grant.gardner@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [va-richmond-general] Re: Spring migration banding Powhatan-
Easter Sunday 2009

I am certain that Grant is correct about the YEllow PEep in the photo that
was torn up by the fictitious COHA.  I love Julie's holiday fun whatever the
holiday is.

  _____

From: Jim <mailto:jimvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  Blowers

To: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx ; 'Richmond Birds'
<mailto:va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Cc: 'Dudley, <mailto:DudleyS@xxxxxxxxxxx>  Sue' ; 'Hierholzer, Sarah'
<mailto:hierholzers@xxxxxxxxx>  ; waterouzel82@xxxxxxxxx ;
Mark.Kacmarcik@xxxxxxxxxxx ; hardhindsa@xxxxxxxxx ; michael.kacmarcik@xxxxxx
; 'Kronopolus, Carol' <mailto:Carol.Kronopolus2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  ;
WPalmBMan@xxxxxxx ; alden57@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 4:26 PM

Sunday 2009

What does YEPE mean? Web pages that contain AMRO, TUTI, CAGO and so forth do
not contain YEPE.

Jim Blowers

  _____