[va-richmond-general] Dutch Gap, 1/13/2008

  • From: "Lewis Barnett" <lbarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:24:53 -0500 (EST)

I went over to Dutch Gap for a while this afternoon before the rain set
in. No ice this week, and good numbers of ducks: WOOD DUCK, GADWALL,
AMERICAN WIGEON, MALLARD, NORTHERN SHOVELER, GREEN-WINGED TEAL and
RING-NECKED DUCK. I found three Shovelers and two Green-winged Teal - they
took a bit of hunting. A complete list is given below.

--
Lewis Barnett
Math & Comp Sci, University of Richmond, VA 23173

Location:     Henricus - Dutch Gap Conservation Area
Observation date:     1/13/08
Number of species:     32

Canada Goose     50
Wood Duck     36