[va-richmond-general] Re: "Dog-free" e-mail

  • From: "Al Warfield" <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:46:59 -0400

More dog-free email!

I discovered a box full of chickadee chicks, at least 4 or 5, maybe 6 in one
of the 2 bluebird boxes, and the other box has a pair of house wrens
building a nest out of little sticks. One of the sticks got caught in the
hardware cloth porch, but that's been removed so now construction is back on
schedule. Small victories that made my day.

Al Warfield