[va-richmond-general] Correction: RAS Walk at Pole Green Park starts at 9AM Saturday, Feb 20th

  • From: Diane Jadlowski <djadski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:16:04 -0500

February 20, Saturday at 9:00 AM  - Pole Green Park,Hanover County.

Meet at 9:00 AM at Pole Green Park. From I-295 take exit 38A Pole Green Road. Go 4 miles, turn left at Pole Green School. We will meet at the parking lot past the baseball fields.
For information call Art Baker 730-9127 or email at

albaker1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FOR MAP AND INFO SEE: www.co.hanover.va.us/PARKSREC/parkinfo_pgp.htm <http://www.co.hanover.va.us/PARKSREC/parkinfo_pgp.htm>