[va-richmond-general] Change of time, 1-4 pm for English Ivy eradication

  • From: s.ridd@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:25:29 +0000

John Roberts asked me to post the following change of time and location. The
removal of English Ivy will begin at 1 pm at the parking lot near Reedy Creek
and the James River Visitor Center (4301 Riversdie Drive). Last Wednesday, the
group of 7 finished the Wetlands. We cut English Ivy at the foot of the trees
and in some small ground areas, pulled it.

If you take 42nd street from Forest Hill Avenue, and follow the signs, you will
find the visitor center. Sue