[va-richmond-general] Central Piedmont IBA survey - final call for volunteers

  • From: David Bryan <dbryan.audubon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 13:05:39 -0400

Hello Everyone,

The Virginia Important Bird Areas Program is making its final call for
volunteers to participate in the Central Piedmont IBA survey from May 14th
through the 18th. We could still really use some help, especially at some of
the Piedmont's western and southern protected areas including James River
WMA, Appomattox-Buckingham State Forest and James River State Park. The
State Forest and WMA would need to be surveyed in the 16th-18th period due
to hunting on the first two days of the survey.

If you are interested in helping out please let me know by the end of this
week. Thanks also to those birders who have already signed up - we
appreciate it and will be in touch very soon!

-David

--
David A. Bryan
Outreach Coordinator