[va-richmond-general] Blue Heron trip for families Feb. 28th at 12:30

  • From: leeanna pletcher <thebuttons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richmond Audubon Listserv <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 21:10:55 -0500

Richmond Audubon,
I am leading a Blue Heron Rookery trip for families Feb. 28th at 12:30.
There are a few families interested and I wanted to extend the invitation for
Audubon members to join us.
I'll be the one with a baby and a 3 year old!
I hope we will get to see the herons and nests, since its been a warm winter I
wonder how they are doing with nest building
and courting?

Leeanna Pletcher