[va-richmond-general] Birdsongs; squirrels; environment & Horseshoe Crab Tomorrow

  • From: "katya" <katya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 21:01:27 -0500

Hello Audubon Friends,

Thanks to all who gave me their advice on dealing with squirrels.  My Goodness!
 Some of you are almost as ingenious as they are. Tee-Hee.  Thanks for info on
birdsongs also.  I tried to e-mail some of you individually, but mail bounced
for a couple of you.

Those interested in a repeat of the address for Canadian Old Growth Forest
Issues: http://kleercut.net.  If you have any problems finding this site, let
me know.  This should be the right address.

As I was reviewing my old e-mails tonite, I was reminded that tomorrow
(Thursday) is General Assembly day for the Horseshoe Crab.

And, by the way, a non-Auduboner (that looks funny) and non-birder gave birders
high marks today.  He says he runs into you all with scopes sometimes and you
all are always very nice and invite him to look.  Isn't that neat?

Hope everyone is well.

Katie Holzback
South of the James

Sent via the WebMail system at earthtones.com