[va-richmond-general] Bird problem at Benjamin Harrison bridge

  • From: "JANICE FRYE" <jjfdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 17:34:32 -0400

I was checking the Channel 8/WRIC website for the outcome of an accident I
stopped for yesterday when I noticed that there is a "starling" problem
hindering construction out there.  Remember how Richmond had a "starling"
problem at the purple martin roost in previous years?  Anyone out there seen
large flocks of "starlings" in the area (time of day?)?  Sorry I cannot
go-moving, continuing ed class, etc.

Jan