[va-richmond-general] Bird Identification

  • From: "Robin Ruth" <robin.ruth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:48:58 -0700

Would anyone be willing to look at a picture of a bird that someone sent via
the RAS website -- they thought maybe it was a Pine Grosbeak but it doesn't
look like one to me but I don't know what it is.  I can't send the picture
to the listserv so I'm hoping it's OK for me to forward it to an individual
who might be able to make an identification.

Robin Ruth