[va-richmond-general] Re: Bats in the house

  • From: Suzanne Jenkins <srjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nsnyder03@xxxxxxxxx" <nsnyder03@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 16:25:32 -0500

Sorry to be so late in responding. Just catching up on email after being out of
town. I hope by now you know it is not legal to kill bats. The VA Department of
Game and Inland Fisheries can provide the kind of advice you are seeking. Last
I knew, exclusion was the only way to keep them out of a building, but it takes
someone with expertise, not just your routine pest control person.
Good luck.
Suzanne Jenkins

Sent from my iPad