[va-richmond-general] Artificial snow

  • From: "Al Warfield" <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Audubon Listserve" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 08:07:06 -0500

It really is about birds!
The RAS / DGIF Maymont Exhibit Committee is looking for some artificial snow,
the kind that comes in aerosol cans, to use in the Maymont exhibit. We have
tried many local suppliers and all have the material only around Christmas.
Maybe some of you have a can or two left over that you could spare. We may not
be able to get sod because of the snow and wet weather, so we may have to use
artificial snow instead.

If anyone wants to let us have a can or two (or knows where it can be purchased
within the next week) please let Linda Warfield or Mary Arginteanu know, and we
will arrange to pick it up. Or, bring it to the RAS meeting on Thursday, Feb.
19. Please let us know you are doing that so we won't think we aren't going to
get any.

Al & Linda Warfield

warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx
or