[va-bird] Re: Why I am proud to use my Leica scope

  • From: Anna McKenna <annamck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: KarenNyere@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 23:00:45 -0500

Dear Karen,

I have a pair of Leica binoculars that I bought from Redlitz (sp?) in 1965 (?). They are 7x35's and I love them. We just got Frank Swarovskis, 8 x 32's, because of his failing eyesight. I have to tell you that my old Leica's are pretty close to what I see in his binoculars. I was delighted with your story as I did not know the background of this amazing family.

Thank you!

Anna

On Mar 14, 2006, at 7:04 PM, KarenNyere@xxxxxxx wrote:

This is an amazing story, I know it's not "bird oriented" but I think it will make all you Leica owners proud.

James Auer E-MAIL  |  ARCHIVE