[va-bird] Nice day in Meadowlark Gardens

  • From: Allen Hart <hartal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 00:16:39 -0500

I took a short walk in Meadowlark Gardens at lunch time today. What a wonderful day - I hope we can have a few more days like this one.

There were Chipping Sparrows and Eastern Bluebirds in abundance.

I got a couple new pictures:

   http://www.techsolvers.com/WebGallery/pages/new_index.htm

I've been working on my new gallery and I'd appreciate it if a few people could take a look and let me know if I have the IDs right. It is not all birds, so I'm slightly off topic, but I know a lot of you also know butterflies, dragonflies, damselflies, and even flowers.

   http://www.techsolvers.com/WebGallery/index.htm

If you see something I haven't identified correctly please reply directly to me so I can fix it.

I'd also like to know if you have any trouble viewing my web site.

Thanks and good birding.

-- allen hart
-- Fairfax County, VA