[v-webmail] SV: Problems with sending emails via v-webmail

  • From: "Jonas Andersson" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 18:15:03 +0200

>Hi,
>
>I\'ve problems with sending emails via v-webmail. My SMTP-Server uses
smtp->auth, so I turned on the correspondingly option and set username
and >password correctly (I know that because login works pertectly and
the list >of emails in my inbox is ok). But while sending emails I
always get the >following error message:

>Error sending message:
>AUTH command failed: 5.3.0 DENY

The login and list mail gets its list from POP/IMAP servers not SMTP...