[v-webmail] IMAP Extensions

  • From: "Nichols, Jd" <JD.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:43:17 -0700

I am running RedHat 9 and IMAP is running on my machine, but not IMAP
Extensions and I am assuming that these are 2 different things. I think that I
have found the rpm for IMAP Extensions but it is for RedHat 7.1 and before I
get into getting all the dependencies resolved I want to see if there are other
IMAP Extensions out there that might be newer. I have been looking but I have
found nothing newer.

J.D.

Confidentiality Warning:  This e-mail contains information intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this e-mail
is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept any
responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer
system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this
e-mail.   If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
us by return e-mail.  Thank you.