[v-webmail] Failed to connect to account!

  • From: <oliver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <v-webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:57:42 +0100

In case anyone has this problem again, I have found out what its is: my
inode usrquota (Linux) was full. Fixed by raising the allocation.

Curiously, when Courier-IMAP tries to access an over-quota account, access
is refused and the connection broken. Which leaves the question, how are
over-quota users meant to delete messages? If they cannot access their
accounts?

OT.

My V-webmail / Courier-IMAP setup was all working perfectly, then for no
reason I can fathom I can no longer access my Maildir.

I am getting the following messages:

=== Failed to connect to account! ===
from email.list.php, etc

entry in logs is:

=== Sep 24 17:43:56  [info] Connection to mail server failed: () ===

My Courier-IMAP server seems to be up and running. I have stopped &
restarted it to make sure. It is listed as usual on a ps -aux. But I get the
same error when I try to log in from a remote server.

Also I am getting strings of PHP errors, below.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks, Oliver Tickell.