[USS Tempest] Re: Vega Prime Report - PRESS RELEASE

  • From: JT Swiftwind <Notaxe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usstempest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 06:14:35 -0500

Mei Quon wrote:

PRESS RELEASE

Expansion! >From just our core sims, we have expanded and now we move onto our next level. Welcome to the Alpha Stream, the continuation of our Alpha Timeline.

As Georgetown and Tempest zoom around the Alpha, Beta and Gamma quadrants, they leave behind friends and family in each quadrant. What happens to these people? What happens when a character leaves a ship? We know they don't simply drop from existence but in terms of our simming, they may as well do. And so we propose the Alpha Stream. Here you can explore the characters you always wanted to explore but never had somewhere to play them. So long as it's set in the GT/Tempest reality, you can play it here!

For anyone interested in joining the Alpha Stream, please reply to this email and be prepared to see where the vastness of space really can take you.

~~ Field Marshall Mei Quon

Alpha Stream List Description:

We are a part of the Vega Prime Alliance, a simulation based in the Star Trek and X-Men universes. We write logs in between to further character lines and the plot. With this list, it will cut down having to send it to twenty people (which is a normal amount for a sim). We portray characters, ranks, and personalities. Six years after the Dominion War, technology and life have progressed. People have come, gone, and stayed around. Technology and science, though, have gone forward and not back. Klingons, Romulans and the Federation collaborate through technology and science to a better future, one of peace and technological advancement. On the Alpha Stream we explore the wider picture and see how each race, in its own setting, explores their own technology and science.

Add me in too :-D

--
When you lose the rhythm of the drumbeat of the Creator, you are lost from the
peace and rhythm of life.