<USS Meridian> USS Meridian NCC-80466 Sim chatlog 0308.24

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussmeridian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:17:08 EDT

    The tribunal commences with Commodore Weasley as the defendant on
Starbase 67.

    Will the Captain Pierce Weasley's armor? Or will Daniel Su for damages?

    Tune in for the next episode of ...

    AS THE MERIDIAN TURNS!

    Same Meridian-time! Same Meridian-channel!

    Giya
ElRiov trIdrys:         Hiya Cap!
OnlineHost:     Lt F Wilkinson has left the room.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Giya!
ElRiov trIdrys:         Hey Mirrie
OnlineHost:     Lt F Wilkinson has entered the room.
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::shoots his mouse::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Mind the revolving door there. ;)
Lt F Wilkinson:         the mouse decided it didn't like the window so it
decided to
close it all down
CaptKylePierce:         Nice rodent.
CaptKylePierce:         ;)
CaptKylePierce:         ::hears chirping::
CaptKylePierce:         ::looks for the cricket::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::drops pin down turboshaft ... listens to ECHO:::
OnlineHost:     LtCdrAHausmann has entered the room.
CaptKylePierce:         Alana!  ::waves::
LtCdrAHausmann:         MIRRIE!
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening Alana
LtCdrAHausmann:         Hiya Idrys, Cap, Wilkinson!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ... I didn't know Wilkinson was Captain ...
ElRiov trIdrys:         O:-)
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ALANA!!!
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Sorry...Captain Caveman was on... I have priorities
CaptKylePierce:         ::laughs::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       He rocked....
OnlineHost:     Cmdr K Hausmann has entered the room.
LtCdrAHausmann:         Evening Keith!
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Hey folks!
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Evening Keith
CaptKylePierce:         Commander!  ::waves::  Evening!
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening Commander
OnlineHost:     Ame Suisei has entered the room.
CaptKylePierce:         Ame!  ::smiles::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Evening Ame!
Ame Suisei:     hey
ElRiov trIdrys:         Hi Ame
LtCdrAHausmann:         Hey Ame
Ame Suisei:     ::looks around and snags a chair and sits down::
Ame Suisei:     hi all
OnlineHost:     Commodore Wesley has entered the room.
OnlineHost:     LtJgSydMorgan has entered the room.
Lt F Wilkinson:         Evening Ms Alana...
Lt F Wilkinson:         Allo Ame
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Evening Syd
CaptKylePierce:         ::frowns::  Evening Commodore.
Lt F Wilkinson:         Greetings Syd
Commodore Wesley:       I have returned. :sniff:
CaptKylePierce:         ::waves and smiles::  Evenin' Syd!
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::sees the Commodore:: Oy
Ame Suisei:     hi frankie
LtCdrAHausmann:         Evening Syd, Commodore...
LtJgSydMorgan:  evening all
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::frowns::  The glue came off the bottom of the rock.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        :grumble:  Allo Syd
Ame Suisei:     ::looks at the commodore and glares, thinking evil thoughts::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Oh ...evening Commodore
LtCdrAHausmann:         The Hippo moved...
Lt F Wilkinson:         What happened to the Hippo?
Commodore Wesley:       Ah, that reminds me.  :drags in hippo carcass:  I
believe
this belongs to you?
LtJgSydMorgan:  so how is everyone even the weasly
CaptKylePierce:         Where's Moo in his battle uniform when you need him.
LtJgSydMorgan:  oops ::sees he's here:: :)
LtCdrAHausmann:         Moo will strike when you least expect it!
CaptKylePierce:         His grin points him out!  It's like the sun!
OnlineHost:     LTJGMORTOK has entered the room.
CaptKylePierce:         Evening Mortok!
LTJGMORTOK:     Hello all
CaptKylePierce:         ::waves::
LtCdrAHausmann:         Moo>::grins::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Or the face at Walmart
LtCdrAHausmann:         Hey Mortok!
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Hey Mortok!
LtJgSydMorgan:  Why Commodore why are you grumbling at me?
LtCdrAHausmann:         LOL!
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Evening Mr. Mortok
LtJgSydMorgan:  Hey Mortok
CaptKylePierce:         ::is blinded by Moo::
Lt F Wilkinson:         8-)
OnlineHost:     Lt Trixie Dust has entered the room.
CaptKylePierce:         Evening Trixie!
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Evening Ms. Trixie
ElRiov trIdrys:         Hey Trixie! :-D
LtCdrAHausmann:         Evening Ms. Dust!
Lt Trixie Dust:         G'day, all!
LTJGMORTOK:     Hello Trixie
Lt F Wilkinson:         Wonderful things these are ::hands the Captain some
sunglasses::
Commodore Wesley:       I am not grumbling at you my dear.  After tonight you
will
be reading padds and writing reports where you belong.
Ame Suisei:     ::continues to glare at the commodre wishing he had learned the
dreaded technique 'glare of death' capable of killing any being up to 100
feet away::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Hey Trixie :-)
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::wonders how the Commodore will manage that from the
brig:::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ah poor baby are you upset at something
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::coughs::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::agrees with the chief::
Lt F Wilkinson:         {::sees computer screen covered in pepsi::}
LtJgSydMorgan:  Diet  Pepsi
Lt F Wilkinson:         {brb}
LtJgSydMorgan:  get it right
LtJgSydMorgan:  goes back to maroon
Ame Suisei:     ::sees the ruined console out of the corner of his eye and
wishes he had more eyes so as to glare at it too::
LtJgSydMorgan:  not moron
Lt F Wilkinson:         {::cleaning his monitor:: la la la la la}
Ame Suisei:     :: then kills the horrible lag demon that is attacking his
connection::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::poors some cherry syrup in her diet pepsi and drinks the
ambrosia::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Biobed> ::looks at Ame::
LTJGMORTOK:     well at least ur aim is working i had to download the aim
software because trillian is not working for me now
CaptKylePierce:         ::steps slowly away from the biobed::
Ame Suisei:     ::has an odd feeling on the back of his neck and turns to glare
at the biobed out of habit::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::Wonders where Ffej might be ... ffar away? Connection
ffrustrated? Computer throwing a ffit?:::
OnlineHost:     AmbDawsonPraz has entered the room.
LtCdrAHausmann:         Evening Ambassador
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Biobed> ::looks away quickly::
CaptKylePierce:         Evening Ambassador!  ::waves::
Ame Suisei:     ffej said he might be running a tad late
ElRiov trIdrys:         Thanks ffor the inffo
Ame Suisei:     np
AmbDawsonPraz:  Evening All... looks like I got the wrong night...
LtCdrAHausmann:         LOL!
AmbDawsonPraz:  hava a jolly good sim
OnlineHost:     Commodore Wesley has left the room.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        :cracks knuckles:
OnlineHost:     AmbDawsonPraz has left the room.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        (test)
LtCdrAHausmann:         Pass
LtJgSydMorgan:  pass
LtJgSydMorgan:  fail
CaptKylePierce:         A+
LtJgSydMorgan:  heehee
LTJGMORTOK:     ((Pass))
Cmdr K Hausmann:        test
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Testing
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Test
OnlineHost:     Cmdr K Hausmann has left the room.
OnlineHost:     Cmdr K Hausmann has entered the room.
Ame Suisei:     ::smiles as weasely has left the room::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ;)
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       C ... I grade on a curve
LtCdrAHausmann:         We see you, darlin!
Ame Suisei:     e!
Cmdr K Hausmann:        (Test # 4 or so)
Cmdr K Hausmann:        There we go. :)
Ame Suisei:     i grade at random
LtJgSydMorgan:  :)
ElRiov trIdrys:         I like eggs so I grade A.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ;)
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Hsss Idrys
LtJgSydMorgan:  grade A large
Lt Trixie Dust:         ::wants some flan::
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Takes the grade book out and looks at the Commanders test and
grades it.:: :: A-::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Ooooooooooooooooo flan!
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::looks around what is Flan?::
Lt F Wilkinson:         What happens to the Grade B eggs?
ElRiov trIdrys:         Custard.
LtJgSydMorgan:  oh thats good
LtCdrAHausmann:         the go down the bad egg chute with Baruka Salt...
LtJgSydMorgan:  who wants B when you can have A
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ...they go to McDonalds'
ElRiov trIdrys:         Well Commander I could have spoken of grade-A-tions so
Ame Suisei:     ::is now hungry bur doesnt feel like cooking::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::shrug::
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Puts in Spirit and begins to watch it until we begin::
CaptKylePierce:         It's proven and known that McD's doesn't use real eggs.
They use eggs poured from a carton.
LtJgSydMorgan:  no comment
Lt F Wilkinson:         Hmm...
ElRiov trIdrys:         My wife used to work there. 'Nuff said.
LtJgSydMorgan:  sometimes eggs from a carton are good for you
Lt Trixie Dust:         ::and blueberry scones::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Real eggs are all cracked anyway.
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::biobed spits a hypo at Ame::
OnlineHost:     SamDonnerjack has entered the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Hsssssssssssss Commander
Cmdr K Hausmann:        :blueberry scones from a carton: :ooh:
Ame Suisei:     ::catches it::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::looks at the time::
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Puts it on the main Veiw screen and grabs some popcorn and a
Vinilla Pepsi and sits back and watches::
LtJgSydMorgan:  passed time
Ame Suisei:     ::glares at the biobed somemore::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        ** ATTENTION! **
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
SamDonnerjack:  ((gross, vanila pepsi takes like crap))
LTJGMORTOK:     ::AA::
Lt Trixie Dust:         ::AA::
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::AA::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::AA::
SamDonnerjack:  ::AA::
Lt F Wilkinson:         :::AA:::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::AA::
Ame Suisei:     ::aa::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Biobed> :AA:
CaptKylePierce:         I hope everyone is having a good evening?
Lt F Wilkinson:         Cloaking Device} ::AA::
Ame Suisei:     nope
LtJgSydMorgan:  blah
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nodnod:: Cubs beat Diamondbacks 5 - 3, I'm in heaven.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ack
Lt Trixie Dust:         Absolutely, Sir!  It's good to be alive!
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       I have 4 Watermelons growing in my garden.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       All is well
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Almost packed, survived the wedding from heck, I'm okay
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::smiles::
ElRiov trIdrys:         and only a few days left till crepes right?
Lt F Wilkinson:         I've got a hot tub for sale...
LtJgSydMorgan:  crepes are good
LTJGMORTOK:     I finally got my colt broke so....I'm Happy
LtJgSydMorgan:  I've got a boat for sale
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::nod, nod::  Yup...only a few more days.  ::stares at
the
raspberries::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::goes back to AA::
CaptKylePierce:         OK...
LTJGMORTOK:     ::AA::
CaptKylePierce:         Last time on the USS Meridian...
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::AA::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
CaptKylePierce:         The USS Meridian crew, after overthrowing Commodore
Wesley
and his crazy antics, took leave on Starbase 67 while things were worked out.
CaptKylePierce:         Finally a tribunal was set after a compromise failed
between
Commander Hausmann and the Commodore.  Now, the trial is on.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::ack::
CaptKylePierce:         Crew from both the USS Illusion and the USS Meridian
have
been assembled in the tribunal room on Starbase 67 - Admiral Halsey presiding
- and Daniel Su is defense attorney.  Kyle Pierce has been drafted as
prosecutor.
SamDonnerjack:  ((sorry if i am a bit absent minded i have a computer problem
im trying to fix
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ((::frowns...Su :( ::))
SamDonnerjack:  ))
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::glad that he hasn't been subpeoned::
CaptKylePierce:         What will Wesley's fate be?  Let's see.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::what will be my fate::
CaptKylePierce:         {{It's more of an inquiry, people will be called.  :)}}
CaptKylePierce:         Any questions?
Lt F Wilkinson:         nope
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::raises hand:
LTJGMORTOK:     Nope
LtJgSydMorgan:  will I live?
LTJGMORTOK:     Wiat ::Raises hand::
Ame Suisei:     ::has a question but is not sure how to ask it so shrugs::
CaptKylePierce:         ::Shakes the 8 ball::
LtJgSydMorgan:  lol
Lt Trixie Dust:         ?
CaptKylePierce:         My source says No.  Hmmm.  Guess not.
CaptKylePierce:         ;)
CaptKylePierce:         Yes, Mortok?
LTJGMORTOK:     What is the crew to do if there not involved?
CaptKylePierce:         Well, all the crew is involved.
CaptKylePierce:         From Helm to Science to Engineering.
LTJGMORTOK:     okees
CaptKylePierce:         They'll be called.
LtCdrAHausmann:         Observe and absorb.
CaptKylePierce:         I'm sure Moo has a cheering section for 'Life
Imprisonment'
somewhere around here.  Go join him.  :)
Ame Suisei:     ::sits beside moo::
CaptKylePierce:         All right, without further ado...
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Moo> :grins at Ame:
CaptKylePierce:         BEGIN MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce:         BEGIN MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce:         BEGIN MERIDIAN SIMULATION
LtCdrAHausmann:         Moo>::sits near the front in his tiny dress uniform::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::working in Engineering, putting the cloaking device
in the
closet to be re-worked for another day::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::looks aroung cautiously, hoping no one sees::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        :finishes adjusting his dress uniform, frowning at his
reflection:
CaptKylePierce:         ::strides down the hallway::
Ame Suisei:     ::is siting on moo's left in his dress uniform cuase he had a
shift off and wanted to watch the trial::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::waiting to be called::
Lt Trixie Dust:         ::wandering the Satrbase Promenade, in search of the
perfect
shoes::
LtCdrAHausmann:         Keith...are you alright?
Cmdr K Hausmann:        :turns and smiles soberly at Alana:  I think so.  Today
will tell us a lot though.
SamDonnerjack:  ::enters the messhall and orders a tonic water and an
orange:::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::decides he better change, now that the cloak is safe,
closes the door and secures it with an high-level encryption::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Both about Wesley and myself...and whether any honor is
left in the Fleet.
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  ::walks into the tribunal room, gazes
around::
+Meridian and Illusion Crewmembers+  All Meridian and Illusion Crewmembers
please report to the Tribunal Room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::finishes reports, hands PADDs over to Officer of Day,
turns to T'NaluMor::: All right, let's get over there. Computer, site-to-site
transport for two, tribunal room. Energize.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::wishes she had a diet pepsi::
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::caresses his cheek::  I love you.
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Looks at some Padds and makes some new Evasive patterns and
logs the results to be given to the Captain::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::shimmers in with T'NaluMor:::
Lt Trixie Dust:         Hmmmm...... those would be cute, without the bow.
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::hears the call, and grabs a dress uniform out of his
office and changes quickly::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        :smiles and kisses Alana:  Let's go.
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::takes his hand::  Yes.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::takes seat next to T'Nal in back:::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::frowns and makes her way to the inquis...err
tribunal::
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  Dad!  ::Runs up to him::  They won't let me
in
the tribunal room because of my cadet rank.  So, I'm off the promenade!  Love
you and good luck!  Nail his ass to the --
CaptKylePierce:         ALYSSA!?
CaptKylePierce:         Alyssa&gt;  ::blushes::  Get him dad, get him good.
::strides off::
Lt Trixie Dust:         ::hears the call she's been waiting for, heads to the
Tribunal Room::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::leaves engineering and heads to the starbase tribunal
room::
LTJGMORTOK:     +Halsey+ On my way Mortok out. ::Gets up from helm and puts a
few padds in pocket tugs my shirt on my dreww uniform down and walks into the
tl.::
OnlineHost:     Ffej Harak has entered the room.
CaptKylePierce:         ::shakes his head and smiles::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::quick edit::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Daniel Su>  :Su is a short, thin man of Oriental
descent.
Surprisingly he's a civilian, though in formal clothes.  He enters with a hat
and leaning on a cane.
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::enters the tribunal room::
Lt Trixie Dust:         ::enters the room, finds Giya, and goes to sit next to
him::
CaptKylePierce:         ::dressed in his dress uniform strides into the room and
sits himself at the table::
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::walking beside Keith::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        K> :leads Alana out, making his way through the quiet
ship:
Ffej Harak:     ::slips in as quitely as possible in his dress uniform::
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Enters Tl.:: Docking port
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::thinks to herself ::wonder where everyone is not that I am
in any hurry for this to begin
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::smiles::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::sees Ame and sits next to him::
LtCdrAHausmann:         I don't trust Wesley.
Ame Suisei:     ::shifts about in his seat slightly trying to get comfortable::
CaptKylePierce:         ::sitting at the table in the tribunal room, looking
over
Padds::
Lt Trixie Dust:         (w) Hey, Giya.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        K> You shouldn't.
Lt Trixie Dust:         ::smiles and sits::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::leans over to Ame and whispers covertly:: The fox is
in
the hole.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::w:: Hey Trixie.
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Exits tl and walks through the starbase until I get into the
tribunal room and takes my seat::
SamDonnerjack:  ::arrives to the tribunial and sits next to Ame:::
Ffej Harak:     ::takes an empty seat::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su> :walks over to Pierce:  Ah, honorable Captain.
Good
morning.
Ame Suisei:     ::nods not sure exactly what frank's talking about and watches
sam sit on moo::
LtCdrAHausmann:         Watch your back, darling.  You know he'll have some
slick
attorney.
CaptKylePierce:         ::Stands::  Mr. Su, pleased to meet you.  ::offers
hand::
Lt Trixie Dust:         (w) What's cooking?
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::remembers it's the wrong code:: The coat ::wink:: is
in
the closet..
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::w:: The Commodore's keester if we're lucky. ::nods::
You
ever seen that man before? ::indicating Su::
Ame Suisei:     ::nods thinking he understands and wonders when his boss decided
to start trying to speak in code....::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::wishes someone was here with her, where are they when
things are they when you need them
Lt Trixie Dust:         ::looks::
Lt Trixie Dust:         (w) Nope... though he's kinda cute.
Lt Trixie Dust:         (w) WOnder if he's married?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::w:: Hm. Looks can be deceptive.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su> :takes Kyle's hand:  Today will be a fine day
for...the
Federation. :smiles:
Lt Trixie Dust:         ::winks at Giya::
ElRiov trIdrys:         I have no idea ...
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::chuckles softly::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su> :releases Kyle's hand, returns to his table to look
through his padds:
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Looks over to Morgan:: Walks over to Morgan:: May I sit here?
::Points to empty seat::
CaptKylePierce:         ::shakes his head slightly and sits down::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Keith> :enters with Alana on his arm, looks around:
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::looks up and sees Mortok::please it's rather lonely over
here
Lt F Wilkinson:         :::sighs and resigns himself to watching the
preceedings,
hoping that they don't need him to give testimony::
Ffej Harak:     ::peers through out the room looking::
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Sits:: Well I will keep you company if you like.
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::pats his arm::  Courage, darling!
Cmdr K Hausmann:        K> Well, he seems to have found an attor....:frowning at
the defense table:
Lt Trixie Dust:         ::holds out a package::  (w) Want some Andorian bubble
gum?
LtJgSydMorgan:  I would appreciate that, I haven't seen you around for awhile
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::hisses::  Pierce?!
LTJGMORTOK:     I have been busy at helm. How have you been?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::raises brow:: Hmm don't mind if I do. ::accepts some
discreetly::
CaptKylePierce:         ::looks at Alana and stands::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        No, Pierce is prosecution.  Is that who I think it is?
:points:
LtJgSydMorgan:  well as you can see, in a tad bit of trouble
CaptKylePierce:         ::steps over::  What do you make of Daniel Su?
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::watches as Su turns around::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su?
LTJGMORTOK:     What happened if I may ask?
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su!?
LtCdrAHausmann:         SU!
Cmdr K Hausmann:        K> :steps past Pierce, glaring:
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.........
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::q:: Seems like they know him ... or of him.
LtCdrAHausmann:         Easy Keith!  Easy!
CaptKylePierce:         ::grabs Keith and steps back in front of him::
Lt Trixie Dust:         ::grins and takes some, herself::  The blue wears off
in a
few days.  Your tongue will go back to its regular color, Oi promise.
Ame Suisei:     ::is watching all that is going on wondering what the drama up
front is all about::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::w:: And it doesn't look good either.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Dan Su> :turns at his name, smiles and bows shortly to
Keith:
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::cringes...knowing that if Keith saw Su...things would
get ugly.  Springs towards the front to help Alana::
LtJgSydMorgan:  Well, I kinda helped to overtake commodore Weasely, errr
Wesley when he tried to take the Meridian into an unsafe area under unsafe
conditions
Lt Trixie Dust:         ::frowns::  Yeah, an' they don't be lookin' too happy
about
it.
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  ::Taps the gavel::  This Tribunal Inquiry
shall
begin.  Come to order.
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::whispers:: wow...
LtJgSydMorgan:  I kinda fired my phaser
Cmdr K Hausmann:        K> :growls andturns his back abruptly:  I don't believe
it.
How?  HOW?
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::pulls Keith toward their seats::
LTJGMORTOK:     Ouch. You have my suport.
Ffej Harak:     ::shudders slightly at the level of hatred eminating from the
commander::
LtJgSydMorgan:  Whispers thanks
CaptKylePierce:         ::looks at Keith, then sits down at the table::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su> :sits politely, a moment later Wesley enters
through a
side door and takes his seat:
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  Is the prosecution ready to begin?
LtCdrAHausmann:         <w> Calm down!  I have no idea.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::sits on the other side of Alana:: <w>  Su?  I thought
we'd seen the last of that snake...
Cmdr K Hausmann:        K> :allows himself to be forced down, but is  almost
literally frothing:
CaptKylePierce:         ::stands::  Yes, Admiral.  Captain Kyle Pierce
representing
Starfleet interests.
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt; ::nods::  And the defense?
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  I am Daniel Su, your honor, representing Commodore
Wesley in this inquiry.
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  ::nods::  Be seated.
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::Watching and listening::
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Growls at the Commodore::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::whispers to mortok:: Weasly doesn't deserve a defense
Ame Suisei:     ::looks at su and wonders what about him ticked off the
commander like that::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su> :sits with a smile:
Ffej Harak:     ::thinks to himself, at least its not Q... ::
LtCdrAHausmann:         <w> Keith, you have to maintain control.  You can't lose
it...not here...not now!
Cmdr K Hausmann:        K>  :quietly:  Suuuuuuuuuuuu
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  I have a list people to be called.  Each
will
have their turn at questioning, Prosecution beginning - of course.
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Wispers:: He wouldn't if I had my way.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::whispers::thanks
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  I'd also like to introduce my two comrades.
Captain Christian McCool - current leader of Phoenix Force - and Captain of
the USS Trident.  ::motions::
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Cracks Nuckels::
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  And to my left Captain Dysek, medical
leader of
Phoenix Force and Captain of the USS Independance.
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  ::nods::  The first person to be called is
Commodore Quentin Wesley.  Please step forward, Commodore.
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::looks at the panel, wondering what they are all
thinking::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Wesley>  :rises, gives his uniform the mandatory tug,
and
steps forward with a self-satisfied smile:
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Wispers to Morgan:: I have a Question.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::thinks Here we go ...::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Wesley> :sits and crosses his legs:
LtCdrAHausmann:         <w> Pompous ass...
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::whispers::Yes
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  Commodore Wesley, you do understand that in
accordance with Federation Law you are sworn to trustworthy and sincere
answers, do you not?
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Wispers:: Want to get some coffee when were done here?
Ame Suisei:     ::glares at the commodore for a moment::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Dysek> :watching intently, the only one who knows almost
nothing about what happened:
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::frowns more...hopes this ends soon and she can go on
more pleasant things::
LtJgSydMorgan:  Not coffe but diet pepsi sure
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Wesley>  Of course, Admiral.  I would not dream of
deceiving this court.
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  To be sure.  Please be seated on the stand.
::motions::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::holds back a laugh, but coughs instead::
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  Mr. Pierce, you may begin.
LTJGMORTOK:     Ok that will do I don't like coffee anyway :: Chuckles::
Ame Suisei:     ::doesnt need to be a telepath to know wesley is lying and will
be the intire time::
CaptKylePierce:         ::Stands, does his tunic tug, and steps forward::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        K>  suuuuuuuuuuu......
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::holds Keith's hand tightly::
CaptKylePierce:         Commodore Wesley, how long have you been in Starfleet?
Cmdr K Hausmann:        W>  Twenty-eight years.  It's right there in my file,
young
man.
OnlineHost:     CptHacker has entered the room.
CaptKylePierce:         And how many ships have you commanded in that time?
Cmdr K Hausmann:        W> Two. :smiles:
CaptKylePierce:         Name them.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        W>  The Illusion and the Meridian.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::whispers:: the dumb and the dumber
CaptKylePierce:         And what was the fate of the Illusion?
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Growls then wispers to Morgan:: I wanna Kill him.
LtCdrAHausmann:         afkfas
LtJgSydMorgan:  join the crowd
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::listening::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        W>  After sustaining damage in an attack against our
mutual
enemy, Illusion went on a mission to destroy a Borg sensor outpost and was
disabled.
LtCdrAHausmann:         bak
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::looks around to see how many are believing the weasel::
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Wispers again:: I'm gonn.....:: Holds toung:: ::Gets a real
mean look::
CaptKylePierce:         Disabled?  What was the extent of the damages?
LtJgSydMorgan:  <W>calm down
Ame Suisei:     ::knows the weasel is a lying {CENSORED} ::
CaptKylePierce:         {{Geeze, can you feel the tension in the room?  :)}}
Ame Suisei:     (( lol ))
Lt F Wilkinson:         {{::is very relaxed::}}
Cmdr K Hausmann:        W>  Her warp reactor's shielding was weakened in the
attack, and underwent a full shutdown to prevent implosion.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ((should we throw a party))
Ffej Harak:     ::snickers at the many refrained comments and random thoughts of
human dimemberment floating about the rooms sub-consiousness::
CaptKylePierce:         And, in that process, the impulse engines completely
melted
down - correct?
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Looks at Morgan and the look disapears and relaxes:: Thx.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        W>  Yes, the impulse engines attempted to compensate for
the power loss, but failed.
LtJgSydMorgan:  <W>anytime, besides I'm the one that shot the commodore
CaptKylePierce:         ::nods::  And, when the Meridian took over the
Illusion's
mission, what caused it to return to Starbase 67?
LtJgSydMorgan:  ((just thought of a log title))
LtCdrAHausmann:         <w> He's a smooth liar...
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::leans over to Ame and whispers:::  interesting...
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Smiles:: Good I hope it hurt.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        W>  Meridian returned to Starbase 67 when Commander
Hausmann violated his oath to Starfleet to serve, and the helmsperson obeyed
him instead of her lawful commander.
CaptKylePierce:         And, why did he violate this oath?
Ame Suisei:     ::leans twards frankie and whispers:: i dont think ive ever
heard bs speard this thick before....
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  Objection.  Commodore Wesley is not a psychologist
nor
telepath.
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::fingernails dig into Keith's hand::
Ame Suisei:     ( spread* )
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  ::nods::  Sustained, move on Captain.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        K> Suuuuuuuuuuu
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::w:: Now we're really headed into the outback ...
CaptKylePierce:         Commodore.  Isn't it true that the cloaking device
installed
on the Meridian was giving off dangerous radiation?
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::to Ame, still in a whisper:: Have you seen the
engineering
records from the Illusion?
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Is really starting to get real mad now from his lies::
Lt Trixie Dust:         (w) Good... I'll have a Bloomin' Onion and a top
sirloin,
meduim rare....  an' a pint!
Ame Suisei:     ::nods and whispers back:: who do you think got and placed a
copy of it in our systems?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::smiles grimly::
Ffej Harak:     ::leans over to whom ever is sitting beside him and wispers:: if
he had been a telepath he would never had set foot on the meridian.
Ame Suisei:     ::smiles at that::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  Your honor, Commodore Wesley has never claimed to
be a
physicist or radiation expert.  How is he to define dangerous?
CaptKylePierce:         I'll rephrase the question.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::looks at mortok hopes he calms down::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::nods, eyes go a wide for a second.::
CaptKylePierce:         Commodore, isn't true that radiation was leaking from
the
cloaking device?
Cmdr K Hausmann:        W> :leans back and smiles at Pierce:  :then:  So I was
led
to understand, yes.
Ame Suisei:     ::whispers:: why do you think i got hit with that much
radiation? heh i was getting the data on him...
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::would like to object since she knows he was told of
the
radiation, but frowns...and keeps silent.::
CaptKylePierce:         And, isn't it true that I myself collapsed on the bridge
because of this radiation?
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::mentally agreeing with Mirrie::
Ame Suisei:     ::ditto::
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Looks back at MOrgan and sees that she is Not likeing the way
I'm acting:: Sorry I can't stand liars and back home i would have killed him
were he stood. ::Tries to calm down::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  Now Captain Pierce is asking the Commodore for a
medical diagnosis!
LtJgSydMorgan:  <w>thats okay
CaptKylePierce:         ::walks up::  I'd like to introduce Exhibit A.  My
medical
record with Doctor Mirrie Duntons confirmation that it was indeed a severe
form of Radiation Poisoning.  I'd also like to not that it was delivered to
Commodore Wesley.
CaptKylePierce:         *note
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  ::takes it, reads it over::  Evidence
admitted.
Answer the question, Commodore.
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::watches Halsey intently::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Wesley>  It was determined on the way back to Starbase
67
that it was radiation poisoning, yes.
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Grabs a padd and starts to do some more evasive monuvers and
tries to relaxe::
Ffej Harak:     ::leans to whisper to his neighbor:: For one with the rank of
Commodore he sure seems to lack the credintals in fields of common sense, and
a few others...
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Dysek>  :reaches for the exhibit, begins studying it
intently:
CaptKylePierce:         And, isn't also true that you ordered the Meridian to
continue into the territory monitored by the Borg?
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Wesley>  Of course I did.
CaptKylePierce:         Even with the radiation?
LtJgSydMorgan:  <w>what a jerk
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Wesley>  Yes. :flatly:  And if we had continued, that
sensor outpost would be destroyed, and we wouldn't have lost two mercantile
craft in the past week near those coordinates.
LTJGMORTOK:     I know ::Says a few words in klingon so it is Censered::
CaptKylePierce:         So, to make this explicitly clear.  You ordered the
Meridian
to go into hostile territory when the protection of the ship was at stake in
addition to the very health of the one hundred and seventy-two crewmembers?
LtJgSydMorgan:  <w>yes he did
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Wesley>  I ordered it to protect Federation lives.
Ame Suisei:     ::is thinking uncomplimentary things about the commodore::
LtJgSydMorgan:  <w>or kill them
LtCdrAHausmann:         <w> That's right, Captain.  Nail him!
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::still listening, and watching::
CaptKylePierce:         Are you saying that the 172 crewmembers onboard a
Starfleet
vessel aren't Federation lives?
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Grabs the padd one handed and begins to crush it but stops
before Morgan notices.....I hope::
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  ::glares at Alana::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Wesley>  Are you saying the 319 on those two mercantile
craft that suffered because of this weren't?
OnlineHost:     CptHacker has left the room.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::hears the crunch but lets mortok let some steam loose and
says nothing::
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::nods apologetically at Halsey::
CaptKylePierce:         Answer my question, Commodore.
CaptKylePierce:         Unless, of course, you've learned how to predict the
future?
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Completely crushes the padd and lets it fall to the floor:: Ok
I fell better now.
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::waiting for the time bomb sitting next to her to go
off::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Wesley>  Answer mine, Captain.   Yes.  Of course the 172
are Federation lives.  But a Federation officer is prepared to lay down his
life to protect its citizenry, on a greater than 1:1 ratio, let alone nearly
1:2.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Wesley>  Or have you forgotten your oath?
CaptKylePierce:         You knew that the Meridian was in trouble, you DIDN'T
know
that the mercantile craft were going to be in trouble.
LtJgSydMorgan:  <w>ooh let me have my phaser now
CaptKylePierce:         You ship comes first.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::silently wonders who was going to save anyone if they
were all dead aboard the Meridian when they got to outpost::
LTJGMORTOK:     Want one?
CaptKylePierce:         Thank you.  No Further Questions Admiral.
CaptKylePierce:         ::to Su::  Your witness.
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::is prepared to lay down his life to protect the
citizens... but not die of radiation::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Wesley>  Wrong.  The Federation comes first.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su> :looks at Halsey:
CaptKylePierce:         Objection, Admiral.  Move to strike witness' last
statement.
LTJGMORTOK:     Or how about my Ka'tang ::Point to my boot::
LtJgSydMorgan:  <w>no I might acutually use one of them then I would really
be in  trouble
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  ::looks at Wesley::  Sustained.  Consider
the
last statment stricken.  Stick to answering questions, Commodore.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su> :rises, bows to the court and walks over:
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  ::nods to Su::
Ame Suisei:     ::thinks all life is precious with a few noteable exceptions and
glares at the exception on the stand::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  Commodore.  Do you agree with Captain Pierce's last
statement?  When he was giving an opinion instead of sticking to questions?
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Wesley>  No. :flatly:
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::cringes::
CaptKylePierce:         ::smiles::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  Now, Commodore.  I want to run through those last
few
minutes with you on the bridge of the Meridian.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  Captain Pierce collapses.  What happened?
Ffej Harak:     ::thinks all life is expendable with the few million exceptions
and pointedly stares at the odd man er thing out::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Wesley>  I called for medical assistance.  Lieutenant
Morgan indicated she had medical assistance and attempted to assist him.
Ame Suisei:     (( lol nice twist on that ffej ))
Ffej Harak:     ((grins))
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  Medical assistance.  So..you cared whether Captain
Pierce survived or not?
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Growls a little louder then I inteded to::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Wesley> :sniffs:  Of course.
CaptKylePierce:         Objection.  Relevance?
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  ::looks to Su::  Explanation.
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::watches Keith's eyes turn dark::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  Your honor, the prosecution is attempting to prove
my
client's disregard for the crew's lives.  I wish to prove differently.
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  Objection Overruled.
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  Continue.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        K>  :trying NOT to rise:
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  :to Wesley:  Why?  Why assist the captain?  Didn't
it
slow down the mission?
Cmdr K Hausmann:        W>  Not really.  The ship was on automatic pilot at that
point, and medical was en route.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  And if his condition was serious enough to force
you
to return.  Would you have?
Cmdr K Hausmann:        W>  :flatly:  No.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  :feigns astonishment:  Why?
Ame Suisei:     ::grins::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::waiting for the token quote::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::wonders just how oily this Su is:::
CaptKylePierce:         ::looks at Keith and Alana::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        W>  Destroying the sensor outpost had been designated
Code
Red-Alpha by Starfleet Command.
LtJgSydMorgan:  <w>I only tried to help the  captain I never said I was a
medical person
Ame Suisei:     ::but then realizes that the wool is getting pulled and glares
at the shyster and his client::
Ffej Harak:     ::thinks to himself that this guy Su is an excelent actor, and
wonders if he got his law degree from a ceral box... ::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        W>  Starfleet Operations determined if it was not
destroyed, then the entire sector could easily be cleared by the Borg before
reinforcements could arrive.
LtCdrAHausmann:         <w> Keith...stay with me...  Don't let them goad you.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::got it from a captain crunch box::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::wrong box, cracker jacks box::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  How many Federation citizens live in this sector,
Commodore?
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( or a box of Cracker Jacks ))
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( LOL GMTA ))
Cmdr K Hausmann:        W>  As of the 2381 census, 985,000.
LTJGMORTOK:     I wish I could do something.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  So...were you weighing your 172 lives against that
when you made your decision to continue?
Cmdr K Hausmann:        W>  Yes.
CaptKylePierce:         ::stands::  Objection.  How are we to know what he was
thinking?
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  Uhm..your honor...I just asked him.  Who else
would be
in position to know what was on the Commodore's mind?
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::he wasn't thinking::
CaptKylePierce:         Your honor, may I ask a question of the Commodore?
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  Go ahead.
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::mutters:: 1 for 5727 hmmm
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  OBJECTION.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  The prosecution had their turn.  They cannot
interfere
with the defense.
Ffej Harak:     ::feels for thought and finds nothing... determines the
commodores head is empty. case closed. er i mean::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  He may redirect if he wishes.
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  I'm premitting it, as long as it follows
your
question, Mr. Su.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  Then I will be filing a protest with the Judge
Advocate General's office, Admiral.  :takes out his padd and makes a note:
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( LOL Ffej ))
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Dysek> :frowns at Halsey, as Su is correct, but then
turns
to Pierce:
CaptKylePierce:         I will hold my question then, Admiral.
CaptKylePierce:         ::sits::
Ame Suisei:     ::notes his eyes are starting to hurt from glaring at this
representative of stupidity and irresponsibility::
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Pulls out second padd and makes a note to really harm the
Commodor::
LtCdrAHausmann:         Moo>::struggles to see from under Sam's...tush::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::watches as Moo tries to escape under a tush oh what a
feeling::
Ame Suisei:     ::hears the struggles and pokes sam in the side:: hey your
sitting on something other than what you need to be sam...
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  Actually your honor, I drop my objection.  I'm
interested in what the prosecution has to say.
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::muttering under his breath::
SamDonnerjack:  :::slides over and gets off Moo:::
CaptKylePierce:         ::Stand::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Wesley> :eyebrows arch at Su:
LtJgSydMorgan:  ((its weasly not wesley))
Ffej Harak:     ::stifles a spirt of laughter as he sees Moo gasping for air::
CaptKylePierce:         Commodore.  While there was unrest on your bridge.
While
there was phasers being pulled.  While there was a crewmember needing help.
While Engineering was protesting the cloaking device...
LtJgSydMorgan:  ((this should be good))
Ame Suisei:     (( agreed ))
CaptKylePierce:         You were considering a 2381 census and not paying
attention
to the crew?
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Wesley>  No, at that point I was attempting to retake a
Federation ship from traitors and mutineers.
LTJGMORTOK:     Liar!!
LtJgSydMorgan:  <w>What you jerk
Ffej Harak:     ::sits up straight in anticipation of the lie er answer the
commodre will blurt forth::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::holds his tongue::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su> :turns and SMILES at Mortok:
CaptKylePierce:         You just said you were weighing the crew and civilian
ratio?
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::turns toward Mortok::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::exchanges glances with T'Nal and Trixie:::
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  ::glares at Mortok::  Be seated, sir.
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Sits and shuts up::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Wesley>  Until phasers were pulled, yes.
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::pokes mortok::sit down
Ame Suisei:     ::shudders at the sight of that evil smile::
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::raises brow, cocks head::
Lt Trixie Dust:         ::looks at Giya::
CaptKylePierce:         While there was unrest on your bridge.  While there was
crewmember needing help.  While Engineering was protesting the cloaking
device, you weren't paying attention to the crew.  Thank you, Commodore.
::sits::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::lets out a long quiet breath:::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su> Your honor, the prosecution is editoralizing AGAIN.
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::wishes he were back in engineering::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su> :rises and heads back:
CaptKylePierce:         Halsey&gt;  He's making it clear, Mr. Su.  Plus, the
Commodore confirmed what Pierce just said.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  Now Commodore Wesley....Commander Hausmann steps on
the bridge.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  In your opinion, sir....  :looks at Pierce:  In
your
opinion... :bows and looks back:
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Su>  Is he entirely...stable?
Cmdr K Hausmann:        K>  SUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ffej Harak:     ::realizes with sudden clarity that Su's plan of action within
this hearing is to incite a reaction from the court, enabling him to use our
own feelings and level of respect against the commodore's command to
destableize the def::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        ** END SIM **
CaptKylePierce:         ::Stands::  Objection!
LtCdrAHausmann:         paused
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::paused::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::desuap:::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::paws::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::Paused::
CaptKylePierce:         END MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce:         END MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce:         END MERIDIAN SIMULATION
CaptKylePierce:         Damn!  ::wipes sweat::
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Paused::
Ame Suisei:     ::blinks and goes to AA::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::cheers for Pierce and Keith!::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        ATTENTION!
LTJGMORTOK:     ::AA::
Ffej Harak:     ::AA::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::AA::
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::AA::
Lt Trixie Dust:         ::AA::
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::AA::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::AA::
LTJGMORTOK:     ::Cheers::
LtJgSydMorgan:  well done
CaptKylePierce:         Good sim!  I'm sure people are brooding!
SamDonnerjack:  ::AA::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Now...first off we have a... :looks for the box:
Ffej Harak:     ((brooding?  premeditating maybe but brooding?))
Cmdr K Hausmann:        :takes it back from Wesley:  Thank  you.  We have a
presentation!
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Captain Pierce...step forward.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        :rooting around:
LtCdrAHausmann:         Moo>::goes to sit by Mirrie where he knows he won't be
sat
on::
CaptKylePierce:         ::Steps forward::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        :frowning:  (w)  We pawned all of them?
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Ah, there it is.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::happily smiles as Moo approaches::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        According to my records...you've come to all 25 of
Meridian's sims.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        That is either a sign of great dedication, or very sad.
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::chuckles:
CaptKylePierce:         ::chuckles::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Regardless, this makes you eligible for the SF Silver
Leaf
for attendance.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Congratulations!
CaptKylePierce:         ::beams::  Thank you!  :)
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::applauds::
Ame Suisei:     ::smirks slightly and claps::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::claps::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::applauds:::
LTJGMORTOK:     ((Sorry all work becons i have to go))  ((Laters))
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::claps politely::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::applauds::
CaptKylePierce:         {{Bye Morty!}}
LtCdrAHausmann:         {{Nite Mortok}}
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( later Mortok ))
OnlineHost:     LTJGMORTOK has left the room.
CaptKylePierce:         I think that's everything.
CaptKylePierce:         ::sees note::
Ame Suisei:     (( night ))
CaptKylePierce:         Wait a second.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        ATTENTION!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::AA::
LtJgSydMorgan:  ::AA::
Lt F Wilkinson:         :::AA::
Ffej Harak:     ::AA::
SamDonnerjack:  ::AA::
Ame Suisei:     ::is still aa::
CaptKylePierce:         Keith, is this what I think it is.
CaptKylePierce:         ?
Cmdr K Hausmann:        :looms over his shoulder, frowns at it:  It's from the
admiralty.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        :takes the note, scans it, eyebrows slowly arch:
CaptKylePierce:         Well, isn't that official...
Cmdr K Hausmann:        I suppose so.
CaptKylePierce:         'From the Desk of Admiral Gem Rhee'
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::shakes head:: Oy... it's from Gem...
CaptKylePierce:         ::smiles::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Well, we can't contradict this.
CaptKylePierce:         ::scans it::  I saw this one coming...
Lt F Wilkinson:         and i was just getting into the hang of this sim
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::looks to Ame::
CaptKylePierce:         ::nods::  I guess it's time.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        mmm, well it was your idea.
Ame Suisei:     ::shrugs::
CaptKylePierce:         ::nods::  Yes, it was.
Cmdr K Hausmann:        :bobs head:  Lieutenant Commander Hausmann, step
forward.
CaptKylePierce:         ::smiles::  Here goes.
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::jumps::
CaptKylePierce:         ::Shakes head::
LtCdrAHausmann:         :;gulps and apporaches::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        :takes the note to make sure he got that right:
Cmdr K Hausmann:        :hm:
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::watches Alana jump, raises eyebrow, cocks
head::
LtCdrAHausmann:         :;figures I;'m about to be held in contempt::
CaptKylePierce:         For your continued dedication to this sim through great
attendance, excellent logs, and overall superb attitude, and for contributing
to the plot...
CaptKylePierce:         Not to mention keeping the First Officer in line.
::Grins::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        hm?
CaptKylePierce:         I am proud, with consent and approval by Admiral Gem
Rhee
and the CPA Administration, to promote you to the rank of Commander!  With
all the honors and rights that go with that rank!  ::pins on another pip::
CaptKylePierce:         Congratulations!  ::claps wildly::
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Moo> ::beams more than usual and grins broadly::
Lt Trixie Dust:         ::wild applause::
Cmdr K Hausmann:        Congratulations, Commander. :-)
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::raises eyebrow::
LtJgSydMorgan:  Congratulationss
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       ::applauds::  Congratulations Alana!!!! Way to go!!!
LtCdrAHausmann:         Thanks
Lt F Wilkinson:         ::applauds more jubulently::
Ame Suisei:     ::thinks this calls for a party::
LtCdrAHausmann:         ::confused::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::clappityclappityclapclap:::
Ame Suisei:     ::and claps till his hands hurt and his arms ache::
LtCdrAHausmann:         :;slow smile::
CaptKylePierce:         Part at Suisei's!  Congrats again Commander!  ;)  I have
nothing further, Commander KEITH?
Cmdr K Hausmann:        DISMISSED!
OnlineHost:     LtCdrAHausmann has left the room.
Lt Mirrie Dunton:       Night all!
OnlineHost:     Lt Mirrie Dunton has left the room.
Ame Suisei:     ::grins evilly::
LtJgSydMorgan:  night all
ElRiov trIdrys:         Niters folks
LtJgSydMorgan:  good job
Lt F Wilkinson:         nyte all
OnlineHost:     LtJgSydMorgan has left the room.