<USS Lovisa> WebSite

  • From: Jon Armstrong <alexkilgarran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usslovisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 00:26:58 -0400

Our official Simulation website is now up and running.  YAY!!!

I would like to thank Sarah and Ethan for helping (read taking charge of) make sure it got put up. I hope you all go and visit it.

Clicking on http://lovisa.orbitalsunrise.net should get you there. But if it doesn't you can always go to the CPA home page and get there or, cut and paste the address into you browser of choice. :)

There is more work that Sarah is planning to do, such as putting up character bios as links from the crew page. However, if there are other things you would like to see there, please let us know and we'll see how to go about it.

Enjoy the site guys. And thanks again to Sarah and Ethan. I really appreciate what you two have done for the sim.

Captain Alex.