<USS Lovisa> 0406.27 Lovisa Sim

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: usslovisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:03:45 EDT

AlexKilgarran:     If my memory serves me correctly, Zel was going to be back
aboard after her shuttle mission
AlexKilgarran:     And the drill in security was to be concluded.
Drizzella GL0n:     Yep....the log should be in your boxes...
AlexKilgarran:     Does that sound right to you Commander?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Log addressing dril in you boxes
Chance Bennigan:     that sounds just about right Captain
AlexKilgarran:     Does every one know where they are for this week?
joymudd:     :: Nods yes ::
Mara Ryell:     ::nods::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ((In Peoria?))
Sarah L Mollin:     No... but I'll figure it out.
AlexKilgarran:     All righty... .lets get started tehn.
Geoff Mercida:     I was just revealing my theory on the ship..
AlexKilgarran:     BEGIN SIM
AlexKilgarran:     BEGIN SIM
AlexKilgarran:     BEGIN SIM
AlexKilgarran:     :::on the bridge:::
Chance Bennigan:     ::also on the bridge::
joymudd:     :: In her office, finishing arranging all the bits into suitable
patterns ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::At Securit¥ console on Bridge juggling PADDs and
search parties::
Geoff Mercida:     ::looking smug on the bridge after giving his theory on
the ship they were tracking::
AlexKilgarran:     :::turns to Mara:::: Let me know when Lieutenant Glon's
shuttle has docked.
Drizzella GL0n:     :::kind of disappointed she won't have TIME to go tackle
Chris rightaway::::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ((NOTE TO MEDICAL: SCHEDULE MS GLON FIOOR MY
SUPPRESSANT SHOTS))
Mara Ryell:     ::looks up at Alex::   She's back, sir.   The bay has just
finished repressurizing.
AlexKilgarran:     :::nods::: Have her report to the bridge please Mara.
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::wandering the halls afterthe drills still upset at
himself::
joymudd:     ;; logs out, and steps into Sickbay propper. ::
Mara Ryell:     Aye Captain.   +Zel+ Lt. Glon, please report to the bridge.
Chance Bennigan:     Sir, has the ship made any new aggressive moves?
AlexKilgarran:     Not so far......
Geoff Mercida:     ::decides to stop gloating and goes back to his post::
Drizzella GL0n:     +Mara+ ON My way....
AlexKilgarran:     Mr. Mercida.... you are sure that she's the ship we ran
into last year?
Geoff Mercida:     ::turns and nods to the captain::   All the evidence
points to yet sir.
Sarah L Mollin:     ::in her office, going through the database to schedule
the next round of physicals::
Drizzella GL0n:     :::::walking up the corridor, then spotting Chris, runs,
gives him a HUGE kiss and then bolts for the TL::::>Later Darling!
joymudd:     :: Exits sickbay... quickly, before someone tries to give her a
suppressent shot, and heads to the bridge. ::
Chance Bennigan:     Perhaps, we should attempt to make contact, and see who
we're dealing with
Mara Ryell:     ::monitoring for more suspicious transporter activity::
Geoff Mercida:     Chris>::watches Zel run off::   Sometimes I swear that
woman has someenergy.
AlexKilgarran:     :::nods:::: I'd rather just arrest them right now.....
AlexKilgarran:     Maybe scuff their paint a little this time....
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson> ::::sitting at her auxilliary console,
watching Geoff between her duties::::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     To Mr Bennigan>Sir, no sign of Starseeker to Ennien
Chance Bennigan:     That would land us in a court martial though.....
joymudd:     :: Steps quietly onto the bridge. ::
Mara Ryell:     ::speaks up::   And their ship is quite a match.   It might
be a close fight.
joymudd:     :: Wonders if she should advise in favor of avoiding court
martials... ::
Chance Bennigan:     >Moon> That's unfortunate Chief, perhaps we'll need to
run these types of drills more often
Geoff Mercida:     ::nods at mara's comment::   I'm not a tactician by any
means sir but I think this might take a more subtle approach..
AlexKilgarran:     :::nods::: Very well....Lets get Lieutenant Glon's report
on the surface... the more information the better here I think don't you?
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::scoots back to Engineering, through various air ducts
and accessways, now that her part in the drill is all done::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     >Bennigan> I thought that that was what we were
commencing to do, sir
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::exiting the TL onto the Bridge::::
Drizzella GL0n:     >Alex> Reporting for duty sir...
AlexKilgarran:     Report Lieutenant.
Chance Bennigan:     >Moon> Indeed it is, and apparently with good cause
joymudd:     :: Stands vaguely near Mara for a while, listening. ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     IOn all fairness sir, they ARE hunting a hunter
Mara Ryell:     ::nods to Joy, turning her attention to Zel::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::enters the schedule into the ship's automatic
notification calendar, and hauls herself up out of the chair to put her dishes
(and the
few bites of sandwich she couldn't finish) in the recycler::
Drizzella GL0n:     >All> I sent 4 types of messages Sir....the Federation
Standard was BLOCKED not long after it went out...so they know SOMEONE is out
here, but just where.....unknown....
AlexKilgarran:     :::nods listening::::
Geoff Mercida:     ::sits down and listens to Zels report::
Chance Bennigan:     >Moon> This is true. And with this new found difficulty,
I would hope to see you putting in extra time with your department to teach
them how to pursue hunters.
Rikka Kilgarran:     Davey> ::following Rikka, amazed and very pleased to
have this new and somewhat secret playground to roam in::
Chance Bennigan:     >Moon> I know there's a great deal you could teach them
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Tail loops in amusement:: They need new noses sir!
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::smiling:::The Sivaoan language...went down as
well....right after the Fed Stand....
joymudd:     :: Concerned, her nose is just there for looks... ::
AlexKilgarran:     Any response to that one?
Chance Bennigan:     >Moon> ::smiles and laughs:: Whatever it takes, I want
our team at the top of their game
Drizzella GL0n:     Not that I caught Sir....I could recheck the shuttle
logs....
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Tail twists into a painfull looking, tight
corkscrew:: Aye sir... I will consult medical
AlexKilgarran:     Did we get any response to any message?
Sarah L Mollin:     ::slogs over to the quartermaster's office to stand in
the measuring beams so the computer will be able to issue her clothing to
accommodate her growing pregnancy::
Sarah L Mollin:     ((afk, brb))
joymudd:     :: Checks to make sure her nose is still firmly attached. ::
Drizzella GL0n:     Subspace...I sent "Scratch Patterns" in the hope it would
be perceived only as static.....and then "Tail Thump" tones....THAT was
terribly VAGUE in it's content, BUT IT was the one that got a response...
Chance Bennigan:     ::notices Joy checking her nose:: Everything alright
Counselor?
Mara Ryell:     ::glances from Chance to Joy curiously::
AlexKilgarran:     What kind of response did we get?
joymudd:     I think so, Commander.   Just, my nose is not really functional,
but I like it as it is.
Chance Bennigan:     ::grins:: I think it looks good on you counselor, you
wouldn't be the same without it
Drizzella GL0n:     >Alex> I sent...."Beware Aggressors"....they replied,
"Challenge Accepted" so....they have an idea.
Mara Ryell:     ::focuses back on her console::
joymudd:     :: Smiles ::   I'll just let Moonshadows do the sniffing, if you
don't mind.   I'll bring a tricorder.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Search Team Gamma 14+Gamma 14 proceed to section 34 -
12 frame 27
AlexKilgarran:     :::nods::: Understood.... I think its time to put our
cards on the table Commander.
Mara Ryell:     ::looks up at Zel::   "Challenge accepted?"   They did
understand that we're not the aggressors, right?
AlexKilgarran:     Open a channel to the other ship......
Geoff Mercida:     ::stares at Zel::   You've been hanging out with that
klingon too much.   Aggresors beware???
Chance Bennigan:     I like that idea Captain, I hate waiting games
Mara Ryell:     ::nods::   Hailing the vessel, Captain.   ::taps console::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Mara:: They think you want formalized, ritual combat
with that answer, Ms Ryell
joymudd:     :: Steps quietly out of the camera angle. ::
AlexKilgarran:     ACTION> THE LOVISA HAILS THE SILVER SHIP... AND GETS NO
RESPONSE FOR NOW
Mara Ryell:     >Moon>   Interesting, I had no idea.
Drizzella GL0n:     :::addressing Mara and then GLARING at Geoff::::>The
trouble with Tail Thump is that the ENTIRE body language is taken into
account....
Mara Ryell:     >Alex>   They're not responding to our hails.   I'm pretty
sure that they've recieved them.
Chance Bennigan:     ::turns to Moon:: Can ritual combat be cancelled?
especially with these kinds of circumstances?
Drizzella GL0n:     >Mara> I am hoping that the Scratch Patterns made it MORE
clear that NO "WE" aren't the aggressors.
Geoff Mercida:     ::raises his arms::   I'm going to go to the lab while Zel
tries to get us killed...
joymudd:     :: Looks to Geoff, briefly ::
AlexKilgarran:     :::frowns::::
Mara Ryell:     >Zel>   That's what I was concerned about.   We don't really
need any extra confusion.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::ponders:: It depends on who answered... and their
mood, you would have to explain you had lqanguage difficulty... if you
addressed
tome in the Old Tongue perhaps
AlexKilgarran:     Mr. Mercida... Go over Zel's logs on the shuttle... Double
check she didn't pick up any other responses.
joymudd:     What we have here is a lack of communication...
Geoff Mercida:     ::nods::   Aye captain,   ::tursn to his station and pulls
up the shuttle logs::
Mara Ryell:     >Alex> Captain, Starfleet reports that they've dispatched the
USS Nautilus to our location, to assist us.
Chance Bennigan:     It seems that is the difficulty we're facing on all
fronts Counselor
joymudd:     Well, if we have hailed the Silver, we are not covert anymore?
AlexKilgarran:     Understood... ETA for the Nautilus?
Sarah L Mollin:     ((bak))
joymudd:     Any reason not to let Moons chat with her people?
Mara Ryell:     Five hours sir.
AlexKilgarran:     :::nods:::
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::coming right up behind Geoff's shoulder:::><q> and as
for spending TOO MUCH time with Tajneteb, I feel I don't spend ENOUGH.
Sarah L Mollin:     ::gets a replicator to produce a new uniform that won't
be so snug across the middle, and goes to change into it::
Chance Bennigan:     Captain, perhaps we should move within contact range of
the Sivaoan world, that unknown ship definitely knows we're here. Hopefully we
can talk our way out of ritual combat
Mara Ryell:     And the Counselor has a point.   I would suggest moving the
ship.   We can still keep it out of range, but from our communication they'll
definitely be able to trace back to our current position.
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson>::::frowning at Zel moving right up on
Geoff from behind, but keeping her own counsel::::
Rikka Kilgarran:     ::recounting the fun of the drill to her friends in
Engineering::
Chance Bennigan:     ::flashes a smile at Mara::
AlexKilgarran:     Make it so Commander
Mara Ryell:     ::smiles back::
Chance Bennigan:     ::nods::
Geoff Mercida:     ::looks up at Zel::   Tajneteb??   Who the heck is that?
Chance Bennigan:     Helm move us within range of the Sivaoan homeworld
Chance Bennigan:     Helm> ::nods and moves the ship::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Mr Benniganm Ritual combat to my people is hand to
hand, claws and teeth
Mara Ryell:     ::turns to Joy::   All's well in the medical world?
AlexKilgarran:     ::::absently starts tapping his feet alternately::::
Drizzella GL0n:     ::::going over the shuttle logs with Geoff, smiling at
the confusion::::>Geoff> Chris changed his name...left the human one behind for
one MORE Klingon....
joymudd:     I believe so, Mara.   Fairly quiet in the aftermath of the
drill.
Geoff Mercida:     ::reading over the shuttle logs::   Defintly more
Klingon...
Mara Ryell:     ::distracted by Alex's tapping, looks over::
joymudd:     Sarah and I had a chance for a little talk.   Other than that,
things are pretty routine.
Chance Bennigan:     >Moon> well let's hope we can gain their cooperation
without going through that
AlexKilgarran:     ACTION>THE SILVER SHIP GOES INTO A LOWER ORBIT OVER THE
MOON
Sarah L Mollin:     ::hesitates, then gets into a TL::   Bridge.
Mara Ryell:     ::turns back::   She's been looking a little pale lately.   I
didn't want to say anything.
joymudd:     :: Nods ::   She promised to have someone look her over.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     If necessary sir, I will meet the challenge.   ::Flexes
her claws and grins with her pointy dental work::
AlexKilgarran:     I am hoping that won't be necessary.....
Mara Ryell:     >Alex> Sir, the silver ship has tightened it's orbit around
the moon.   They're now in a low orbital pattern.
Geoff Mercida:     ::finishes up with the logs::   I got nothing..
Chance Bennigan:     Still no response from our hails?
Mara Ryell:     ::nods back to Joy::   That last mission was a bit tough on
everyone, but especially her.
AlexKilgarran:     Mara can we scan their armaments?
Drizzella GL0n:     :::smiling still:::>Geoff> It means Lone
Knife....:::finishing the logs as well:::
Mara Ryell:     ::shakes her head at Chance::   No response Commander.
joymudd:     Agreed, Mara.
Sarah L Mollin:     ::gets to the Bridge and exits the TL::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::looks around::
Chance Bennigan:     Captain, I think that is signal enough for us to raise
the shields and go to yellow alert
joymudd:     :: Smiles at Sarah ::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::spots Joy and smiles back, a little self consciously::
Geoff Mercida:     ::turns the chair around to face foward again::   Well
"Lone Knife" better get ready because you just to us involved in some ritual
combat..
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Permission to terminate drill, Sir?
Mara Ryell:     >Alex> We've been running scans, sir, I've been keeping an
eye on their system.   ::taps console::   So far I haven't seen any weapons
systems powered up.
joymudd:     To Sarah>   We're moving in toward Moon's homeworld.   Our
silver compainon is near the moon, ignoring us.
Sarah L Mollin:     ::curious::   But they know we're here?
joymudd:     Yes.   We have hailed them.   They are not responding.
Mara Ryell:     ::tenses::   I take that back sir, they've just powered their
disruptors.
Drizzella GL0n:     :::moving from the console:::>Sarah> Not EXACTLY Dr....
Drizzella GL0n:     (whoops that's right we hailed them)
Mara Ryell:     I've located several plasma torpedoes, but they are not
powered up yet.   There are several batteries available.
Chance Bennigan:     >Moon> permission granted
Sarah L Mollin:     ::more to herself than to anyone else::   What in the
world could they be doing here?
Chance Bennigan:     >Mara> raise shields
AlexKilgarran:     Any evidence of them having fired recently?
Geoff Mercida:     ::grins for a moment::   Trying to put the whole planet in
heat...
Mara Ryell:     Aye Commander.   ::raises shields::
joymudd:     Making trouble, Sarah.   My best guess, anyway.   They were
likely behind the pon farr problems on Vulcan, and the solar flares at Legges.
Mara Ryell:     >Alex> I'm afraid we'd have to move in closer to get that
sort of information Captain.
Sarah L Mollin:     ::shaking head::   It seems so pointless in the long run.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Thank you sir....   +All security Channel+Moonshadows
to Ennien: all security personel: Stand down from drill... go to Yellow alwert
status
Drizzella GL0n:     :::frowning at Geoff's comment:::>Geoff> They've taken
different tacts with EACH race...I don't think they will repeat themselves...
AlexKilgarran:     :::frowns::: What do you think COmmander... Re hail or
Move in closer?
joymudd:     Unless they are trying to shape some very broad Federation
policy....
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Double clicks comm badge::Moonshadows to Ennien to
Starseeker to Ennien... stand down drill.
Chance Bennigan:     I think we should move in closer sir
Geoff Mercida:     ::still being smarmy::   Cats in heat though think about
it Zel..
Chance Bennigan:     ACTION> STARSEEKER DOES NOT RESPOND
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Mr Bennigan sir....
AlexKilgarran:     How close would we have to get to find out if they've
fired?
Sarah L Mollin:     ::thoughtfully::   This is where Rikka could perhaps be
helpful.
joymudd:     :: Nods to Sarah ::
Chance Bennigan:     >Moon> yes Moonshadows?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     In ritual comba sir, anything goes, but first one to
squawk out loud loses and fight overe.   Goiod luck sir
Mara Ryell:     We'd be right on the edge of their firing range.
Drizzella GL0n:     >Geoff> BIG KITTIES with prehencile tails.....it give
them REACH.
Chance Bennigan:     Good luck? ::sighs:: I really hope it doesn't come to
that
Geoff Mercida:     WEll I guess its a good thing I'm not going down there
huh.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     I hope so to sir... Martial arts versus claws and teeth
has always been an iffy match, sir
AlexKilgarran:     All right... move us in... have Engineering get all the
power they can spare to the shields.
AlexKilgarran:     :::turns and notices Sarah on the bridge::::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::timidly::   Alex... Captain...
Chance Bennigan:     Each person has to use the advantages they were born to,
hopefully that will be enough
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Keys badge again:: Moonshadows to Starseeker, termi
nate drill, respond
AlexKilgarran:     :::gives her a smile:::
joymudd:     :: Decides it is not the councilor's function to do ritual
combat... ::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::stammering::   I... if it's not against regulations,
you could ask Ruthie to help rather than using all spare power to shields...
she's a Motiver... she can move -- and deflect -- big things.
Drizzella GL0n:     >Geoff> Probably so...you'd squawk at first scratch...
Geoff Mercida:     You'd better beileve it.
AlexKilgarran:     :::frowns::: We can do that if we have to...I'd rather we
do it on our own first.....
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Amused and warming to the subject:: Humans fair best
by grappling and putting their heads up under Sivaoan's chins sir... then only
your back can be reached with the foreclaws
Sarah L Mollin:     ::nods::   It might be stretching the regulations a bit,
hmm?
Mara Ryell:     Helm> Moving us within range, Captain.   ::pilots the ship
closer::
Chance Bennigan:     ::smiles:: ohh a back scratch, I could use one of those
anyway
AlexKilgarran:     Hail them again Mara.....
Drizzella GL0n:     Yeoman Anderson> ::::being quiet at the console,
wondering if Geoff WOULDN'T like her using her fingernails::::
Mara Ryell:     ::frowning, nods::   Repeating the hail.   ::sends a friendly
hello to the silver ship::
AlexKilgarran:     :::nods to Sarah::: I think so.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     The doctor can close up a back with Stichit 9-10 sir
joymudd:     :: Finds a seat at an empty engineering station.   Hangs on to
something.   Not the councilor's function to become a random projectile,
either. ::
Sarah L Mollin:     ::slips into an empty seat, following Joy's example::
AlexKilgarran:     ACTION> THE SILVER SHIP RAISES ITS SHIELDS AND POWERS UP
THEIR TORPEDO LAUNCHERS
Mara Ryell:     >Captain> Sir, no response to the hail but they've powered
torpedoes and raised shields
Chance Bennigan:     ::overhears::
Chance Bennigan:     Red Alert
AlexKilgarran:     :::frowns::: Counselor... what do you think here?
Drizzella GL0n:     >Geoff>Toughen up Science boy....::::cracking her
knuckles:::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Resets her board:: Security patrols... Search and
rescue, no drill... search areas not previoulsy covered, Ensign Starseeker to
Ennien mssing, not responding to comm.... possible injury
Mara Ryell:     ::nods to Chance::   Going to Red Alert.   ::starts up the
pretty lights and loud klaxons::
Chance Bennigan:     power up weapons
Geoff Mercida:     Science is not a physical job.   I think thats why I took
the position.
joymudd:     Not a friendly act.   We're not quite in our rights to open fire
preemptively, but we can sure give them some very firm language about how to
behave in our space.
AlexKilgarran:     :::shifts his position so he is standing near the seat
Sarah is in::::
AlexKilgarran:     :::looks to Mara::: Formulate the hail Lieutenant...
Sarah L Mollin:     ::silently to Alex::   ~~I'll be all right, do what you
have to do.~~   ::means it, at least for the moment::
Mara Ryell:     >Chance> Phasers powered, torpedoes armed.   ::shifts her
stance at the console::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Security teams report in grumpily::
Mara Ryell:     >Alex> Formulate, sir?
Chance Bennigan:     ::turns to Alex:: Looks like this is only going to get
uglier, what do you want to do?
Drizzella GL0n:     >Geoff> You sure it wasn't because ::::cuts off, thinking
they might need help with the Hail::::
AlexKilgarran:     Work up a Hail that rattles the sabre a bit... get their
attention...Firmly.
Drizzella GL0n:     >Mara> Diplomacy...but with bravado....
Mara Ryell:     ::scanning the ship::   It looks like they've fired
disruptors recently.   But scans aren't picking up any debris and I haven't
found any
damage on the surface.
AlexKilgarran:     PAUSE SIM
Mara Ryell:     ::paused::
AlexKilgarran:     PAUSE SIM
Drizzella GL0n:     paused
AlexKilgarran:     PAUSE SIM
Chance Bennigan:     ::paused::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Resets her board and begins scanning for Sivaoan life
energy::