[ussgeorgetown] Re: Medical Matters by Rachelle Michaels and Julian Bashir

  • From: Teek <tkilyle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussgeorgetown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 02:17:22 -0700 (PDT)

Yes!  Definitely seconded!

Debra Mosqueda <captainjonathanhale@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:hmm...I'm thinking we need
to keep the good Doctor Bashir around, for more than one reason. See, I'm
thinking he's good for our doctor as well as our patients. :)

Anyone second the motion?

Of all the things that I have lost
I think I miss my mind the most...

http://mail.yahoo.com

Teek, the lil'est Shaow-Rin & biggest fan of my man Benny

Paws off the Fuzzy Elf!  He's mine!

"Shut up, I am a genius, do not question me, be gone miscreant!"
"But Mr. Morrison, that was a run on sentence"
"Begone I say!"