<USS Eagle> Sim recap/log 080528

  • From: Lukas <captfyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:54:41 -0400

http:..www.spsims.com/eagle.html

Notes:

Well we said "Goodbye" to one of our crew (Sort of).  Malachi is off to the academy.  All a part of growing up, and we should see posts from the academy as time goes by.  Other than that, I know suimmer is coming on, and with the warm weather comes out door activities and the last thing people want to think about is the sim.  Let's try and get a post out every now and again just ti keep things moving.

RECAP
"Pirate Talk"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commanders Haas & Dr. Hamza, Lt. Commander Matsu, Lt. Melody, A-Ensign Fyrstk
Officers absent: Commanders Marqusa and Lost, Lt. Fox
NPCs used: Lt. Commander Vanik (Haas), Ensign Wren and Commander Marqusa mentioned.
Stardate: 61411.31 (05/30/2384, 13:00 hours)

The Eagle returns to Federa II.  The pirates, which attacked the Falcon, are snug in the ship's brig.  Their ship in the shuttle bay.  Lt. Commander Matsu attempts to reason with the pirates to "change their ways."  The response is as anyone would expect from a pirate.

The crew gathers in the shuttle bay to say, "farewell" to Malachi, who is leaving the ship to attend Starfleet Academy.

End Recap

Respectfully submitted,--

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
holoremuslupin: Ratchet>CMO>::AA:
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
ltcmdyoshimatsu: ::AA::
ltjgmelody: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, stardate 61411.31 (05/30/2384, 13:00 hours)
CommoLukasFyrstk: We are currently back in route to Federa II.  We have one
pahrate ship secured in our shuttle bay.
CommoLukasFyrstk: And it's inhabitants,.... or former hihabitants, locked in
our ship's brig.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Lt. Commander Vanik, who had been injured in the pahrate
attack on the Falcon, is now recovering in sick bay.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ah am now on mah way down to the brig to join Lt. Commander
Matsu.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::enters the turbolift, after leaving sick bay::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Brig
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> ::Enters the brig.::
RomnHaas: CENG> ::In command of the bridge at the moment::
ltjgmelody: CNS>::Sits in her chair on the bridge.::
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  ::In sickbay::  [CMO] Doc, when can I get our of here?
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci>::Looks at the motley crew in the cell and shakes her
head.::
ltjgmelody: (We have an 80's hair band in the brig?)
RomnHaas: CENG> [SCI] Malachi, are you all packed?  It is almost departure time.
holoremuslupin: Ratchet><CMO>Oy vey are you that eager to leave!!! You people!
You nearly die and all you think about is leave?!?!
ltjgmelody: (And Ratchet is now the first Jewish Vulcan...lol)
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::not overly enthusuastuc:: Yes, sir........ I am ready.
holoremuslupin: [Jewish Vulcan, I also have an Anglican Vulcan ^_^]
ltjgmelody: CNS>::Stands up and looks at Mal.:: Is it time already?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::enters the brig:: Commander Matsu.  Report.
holoremuslupin: Ratchet><CMO>What is it with you people and resting? What do
you have against a few days of lying about! Read, rest, take it easy. I dont
ask too much!!
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> I have just arrived sir. I haven't gotten to asking them
anything yet.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::nods::  I am supposed to depart at 14:00 hours.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> :: lies back on the bed. :: Ummmmm... sure.  OKay.
ltjgmelody: CNS>::looks sad.:: I hadn't realized. Where did all the time go?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Looks at the motley bunch:: Hmmmmmm
Malachi Styles: SCI> :: nods:: I agree.  It went all too fast.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci>So which one of you is the "captain"?
RomnHaas: Romulan Pitate> ::glares at the Fleeter::
RomnHaas: Rom Pir> Who do you think is?
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> The one who has washed recently?
Malachi Styles: Orion Pirate> ::laughs::
RomnHaas: Rom Pir> ::glares at the his Orion compatriot::
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> Now I repeatly hailed you telling you I only wished to
talk to you. Why didn't you respond?
Malachi Styles: Orion> Fleeters don't want to talk.  They want to destroy.
RomnHaas: Rom> ::harumphs:: That's al Fleeters want to do is talk.
RomnHaas: Rom> They talk you to death.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> If I wanted to destroy you would I have not just flown
in and blown you and your ship to little peices?
holoremuslupin: Ratchet><CMO>Tell me what do you people have against rest
anyway? When I'm sick all I want to do is lounge in bed! Why are you so
antirest?
ltjgmelody: CNS>So how much longer do you have, Mal?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((Ratch, and Melody.  If either of you want to be a pirate
also, don't be afraid to chime in)
Malachi Styles: SCI> I should probably be moving my bags to the Talon, now.
ltjgmelody: CNS> Can I help?
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> Well, doc.  It is nothing against you, it's just... well
we joined to serve.  Not lounge in sick bay
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::smiles:: I would enjoy your company.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::stands back and watched the interrogation::
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> It seems we have a problem. Starfleet, it seems, lost
contact with these colonies but now we have returned. Now we would like to end
your piracy and would hopefull like to come to a peaceful solution that would
be benifical to
ltcmdyoshimatsu: everyone.
ltjgmelody: CNS>::Looks at Rommie.:: Permission to be excused sir?
holoremuslupin: [test!!!]
RomnHaas: Rom> ::mumbles:: It won't be beneficial to us.
RomnHaas: CENG> ::nods to Melody:: Permission granted.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> That is the whole point of why we wanted to talk. To
find out if there is anything we can supply that might disswade you from your
life of piracy.
ltjgmelody: CNS>Thank you sir.::Turns and takes Mal by the arm.:: Shal we?
Malachi Styles: Orion> ::laughs at Marsu's words:: How long you been on a
starship, Girlie?
holoremuslupin: Ratchet><CMO>Its not against me. I am not taking it personally.
I just think, I mean wouldt you rater serve feeling well, in good health? In a
way resting is a service since you recover, get better ad then go on duty
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> That is none of your concern.
holoremuslupin: Ratchet><CMO>Besides whats the fun of working when you feel
lousy. Resting here you are doing your duty
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::takes her arm, starts for the TL then stops::  Mr. Haas,
Ensign Wren... everyone.  It has been a real pleasure serving with you all.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> I see your point, Doc.
RomnHaas: Rom> ::now laughs at Marsu::  I think you missed his point
....::looks at her rank pips::  Commander.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci>Apparently.
RomnHaas: CENG> :: turns to Malachi::  You're only going to the Academy, Mal.
You'll be back.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::slightly disappointed by the comment, but doesn't allow
it to show.::  Yes, sir.  You are correct.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::turns with Melody and enters the TL::
ltjgmelody: CNS>::Enters with him.:: What?
Malachi Styles: Orion> What I mean.... COMMANDER, is this is our life.
Pirating is what we do.
Malachi Styles: SCI> What do you mean?
ltjgmelody: CNS>I can feel the dissapointment at what Rommie said.
Malachi Styles: SCI> Oh.... I cannot explain.... it is nothing. Really.
Malachi Styles: SCI>::steps out of the TL and heads to his quarters::
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> But with our help you can do something hopefully less
destructive with your lives.
RomnHaas: Rom> ::chuckles, glances to his partner::  She does have a dream.
Malachi Styles: Orion> Oh..... you're gonna..... rehabilitate us?
holoremuslupin: Ratchet><CMO>Very good ^_^
RomnHaas: Rom>  We can all join Starfleet.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION: Laughter erupts among the other pirates::
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> ::Looks over at Lukas.then back at the pirates:: Well we
could alway send a fleet here and destroy every ship that comes out of that
soup you call home.
Malachi Styles: Orion> Yeah..... ya might be able to do that, but you won't
stop us.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::enters his quarters::
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> Oh and when all your ships are gone how are you going to
continue with your way of life?
RomnHaas: CENG> ::instrustc Ensign Wren to get the relief officers on the
bridge::
ltjgmelody: CNS>::Enters with him::
RomnHaas: Rom> ::looks at Matsu, and shakes his head::
Malachi Styles: Orion> We'll just get mor ships.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::laughter again erupts in the brig::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION: The Eagle arrives at Federa II.::
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> ::Looks at Lukas.:: These men are completely
incorragable. I guess we will have to go to plan B sir.
RomnHaas: CENG> +[CO]+ Bridge to Commodore Fyrstk.  We have arrived back to
Federa II, assuming standard orbit.
ltjgmelody: CNS>::Throws her arms around Mal and starts crying.:: I'm going to
miss you so much...
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>+[CENG] Thank you, Mr. Haas.  Contact Commander Marqusa
and let her know it is tahme.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Nods to Marsu::  Plan B it is.
RomnHaas: CENG> +[CO] Aye, sir.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci>::Turns and walks out of the room.::
RomnHaas: CENG> ::has Wren call Gwen::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::hugs Melody one more time:: I am going to miss you so
much.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci>::Stops at the door and looks at the guard.:: Beam them
one at a time into space.::Winks at the guard.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> :: exits the brig, shaking his head::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Shuttle bay, Commander?
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> Yes sir. I'm thinking the only way to rid that sector of
space of these pirates is to take one of their ships in and clean house.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +[CMO] Dr. Hamza, please report to the shuttle bay.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> The only real way, Commander is to show them operating in
this sector is no longer profitable
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci>::Nods::
RomnHaas: CENG> ::sees the relief officers and departs the bridge with Ensign
Wren::
holoremuslupin: Ratchet><CMO>+[CO]+On my way sir
ltjgmelody: CNS>::Lets him go.:: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to start crying.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::releases Melody, then grabs his duffel bag::
holoremuslupin: Ratchet><CMO>::snatches up a medical kit and starts to make her
way to the shuttle bay::
Malachi Styles: SCI> I understand, Melody.  I feel the same way
ltjgmelody: CNS> It's just I love you so much.
Malachi Styles: SCI>:: Smiles::  I know.  There is very little we can hide from
each other.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::takes her arm and starts to leave::
ltjgmelody: CNS>::Leaves with him:: There isn't anything I want to hide from
you.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::arrives at the shuttle bay.  Goes past the pirate ship
and over to the Talon::
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci>::Follows.::
holoremuslupin: Ratchet><CMO>::Arrives in the shuttle bay a few minutes after
the CO::
Malachi Styles: SCI> I know that too.  There is nothing I want to hide from
you, either.  You have seen all my embarrassing moments.
RomnHaas: CENG> :: Also arrives at the shuttle bay, goes over to the Talon, and
sees Gwen come in::
ltjgmelody: CNS>::Pulls a data chip from her pocket.:: I made this for you.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::takes the chip::  I am sotty, I did not make one for you.
ltjgmelody: CNS> It's ok.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Dr. Ah hope Ah am not taking any of your valuable tahme.
Ah thought you mahght want to be here as one of our crew departs.
holoremuslupin: Ratchet><CMO>::thumbs up:: Just don't expect Vanik down here or
I will break both his legs
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ;;Has everyone line up by the entrance to the Talon::
ltjgmelody: CNS>::Kisses him in the TL on the way to the shuttle bay.::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Enters the shuttle bay, walks around the pirate ship and
sees everyone by the Talon.  Is very surprised and touched::
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM