<USS Eagle> Sim recap/log 080109

  • From: captfyrstk@xxxxxxx
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:12:49 -0500

View full size

Notes:

This week, hopefully today, i will be posting a little story log to further the
plot.? Those of you off-ship, continue your logs.? Those aboard, can post as
you see fit, one my story log is out.

Sim Recap:
"Ferengi Mystery"
Officer present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commanders Marqusa, Haas, Lost & Dr. Hamza,
Lt. Commander Matsu, Lts. Melody & Fox, A-Ensign Fyrstk
NPCs used: Lt. Commanders Soren (Marqusa) & Vanik (Haas), Ensign Wren (Lost),
Dr. Fenway (Fyrstk)
Stardate:61244.19 (04/40/2384)

With several of the crewmembers (Commander Marqusa and Haas, NPC Lt. Vorhees,
and Ensign Fyrstk), off-ship, life aboard ship goes on.? While Lukas is
checking on his medical departments, sensors pick up a Ferengi ship which acts
suspiciously the moment it spots the Eagle.? Yoshiko (LtCmdr Matsu) orders the
ship to pursue the mysterious ship.

The Ferengi ship does it's best, but cannot shake the Eagle.? It refuses hails
from the Starfleet vessel.? Yoshikoorders helm to let the Ferengi t"get away"
so they can find out what the mysterious ship is up to.

End recap
Respectfully submitted,
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore
Commanding USS Eagle

http://webmail.aol.com
CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
haileypiperwren: ::AA::
stephenfox01: :AA:
RomnHaas: ::AA::
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
ltjgmelody: ::AA::
ltteboktrkhev: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Stardate (to be determined...LOL)
CommoLukasFyrstk: Mah XO and Second officer have left the ship for shore leave.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Acting Ensign Fyrstk and Lt. Vorhees have departed for
Pasteur Station.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ah have promised The XO Ah would not get into any trouble
whahle she is away.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Let's see if Ah can stick to that.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI] Lt. Matsu.  You have the bridge.
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci> Hai sir
stephenfox01: <AENG> :happly working in the engine room:
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +[CNS]+  Fyrstk to Counsleor Melody
ltjgmelody: CNS>+CO+ Melody here sir? How can I help you?
haileypiperwren: <Ops>::on the bridge::
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> ::adjusts controls::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>+CNS+ What is your location?
ltjgmelody: CNS>+CO+ I'm currently in my office sir.
Malachi Styles: Fenway> ::Working in sick bay::
ltteboktrkhev: Ratchet><CMO>::also in sickbay, in her office::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +CNS+  Ah'm on mah way.
ltjgmelody: CNS>+CO+ I await your arrival sir.::Wonders why::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::enters the TL:: Deck 7
stephenfox01: <AENG> :hums happly as he pulls up a file on increasing power to
the shield emitters with out blowing out half the circets on the ship:
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> :turns to Matsu::  Puts you in command again.
Impressive.
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci>How so?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Steps off the TL and heads for Melody's office.  Stops
in front of the doorm hearing it chime announcing his presence::
ltjgmelody: CNS> Come in.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  You aren't ....... proud the captain put you in charge?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::enters::  Good afternoon, Counselor.
haileypiperwren: <Ops>::busy working on her station, listening to the
conversation::
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci>The only reason he put me in charge is because Gwen and
Romn aren't here. I was just next in line
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>::at Tac station.  Thinking it illogical to be proud of
being put in charge when you're the ranking officer on the bridge::
RomnHaas: Vanik:  He could have put me in charge.
stephenfox01: <AENG> :moses on up to the bridge to work on his project form
there:
ltjgmelody: CNS>::Stands:: Hello Commodor.To what do I owe the honor of your
visit?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Ah am just dropping in to see how things are going with
your duties.
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci> If we were doing something important then maybe I'd feel
diffrent.
ltjgmelody: CNS>Please, have a seat.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  Or he could have even put Commander Soren in charge.
::Chuckles::  Sounds kind of strange to say that, Eh, Soren?
stephenfox01: <AENG> :silently chuckles and shakes his head as he comes onto
the bridge thinking that people should be careful for what they wish for:
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Sits down::
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>::raises an eyebrow:: That is my rank.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> Yeah, it's my rank too, but I'm still not used to saying
it.
ltjgmelody: CNS> As for my duties. I believe they are going well. I am all
caught up on my paper work and am thinking about schedueling the dreaded crew
member psych evaluations.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Chuckles::  That will make you very populart.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Ah hope you do not feel offended Ah wanted you to stay
aboard instead of going to DS-21.
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>Indeed.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> AS long as I serve in Starfleet, I don't think I will
ever understand Vulcans.
ltjgmelody: CNS>I'm not offended sir. I understand that duty should come before
personal time. I would have liked to accompanied Mal to DS-21 but I do have a
job to do.
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci> If men could understand Women and Vulcans then maybe
there would be peace in the universe.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Nods::  Good.  Well, if you need anything further, be
sure to ask.
ltjgmelody: CNS> Yes sir.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> ::Chuckles:  You think that's all it takes?
stephenfox01: <AENG>:chuckles and simply shakes head:
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci> It could be. I read that in a fortune cookie.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  Soren's sensors pick up a Ferengi ship on teh
fringes of the sensor readings::
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren> Cmdr.  I am picking up a ship on the outer edge of
scanning range.  It appears to be of Ferengi design.
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci> Do you know what type of ship it is? I mean other then
Ferengi?
CommoLukasFyrstk: :The Ferengi ship continues towards the Eagle until it's
sensors detect the ship then rapidly tuins in the other direction::
stephenfox01: <AENG> :looks over the sensor readings as well:
*** stephenfox01 has left the chat.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::no clear identification on the ship other than it's Ferengi
identifier::
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci> That was very suspicious. Commander Vanik follow that
ship and when we get in range hail them.
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>::raises an eyebrow:: Negative Cmdr.  However, they
have since changed direction, heading back the way they came and at a faster
pace.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> Aye, sir.  Sets course and engages with enough velocity
to overtake them::
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci> Sorry Hailey please hail them when we get in range.
*** stephenfox01 has joined the chat.
RomnHaas: ((wb Fox.  I thought the Ferengi scared you away)))
stephenfox01: (:mutters curses under his breath at his mouse:-)
haileypiperwren: <Ops>::hails the Ferengi Vessel::
stephenfox01: (Well they are so ugly, and attracted to things of great value
such as me :smiles;-)
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The Ferengi ship, still unidentifiable on sensors
starts taking evasive maneuvers to lose the Eagle::
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>  It would appear that they do not want us following
them.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  Quite peculiar.
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci> Apparently. Mr Soren I believe since they are not
answering hails a warning shot may be in order.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Keep up the good work, Lt. :gets up and moves tot he
exit::
ltjgmelody: CNS> Thank you sir.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  You're going to fire on them?
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  They haven't really done anything wrong..... yet.
stephenfox01: <AENG> :looks at the engine readings: <CSCI> From what I can get
off of sensors, they are pushing there engines pretty hard.
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci> Not yet. Please get a weapons lock on that ship Mr Soren
and bring the weapons on line. Hailey please hail them again
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::leaves the Counselor's office, and walks down the
corridor to sick bay::
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>::raises an eyebrow:: They are not in range.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  The make-up of the ship makes it very difficult for
Soren to get a lock on::
haileypiperwren: <Ops>::wonders why such an aggressive nature is being persued
when no illegal activity has been committed.  Keeps thought to herself.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Walks into sick bay::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Also can feel that his ship has increased speed::
Malachi Styles: Fenway> ::Sees the captain::  Hello, sir.
ltteboktrkhev: Ratchet><CMO>::in her office, reading reports::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::nods:  Dr. Fenway.  Where is Dr. Hamza?
Malachi Styles: Fenway> In her office, sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::nods and heads to her office::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION: The Ferengi vessel still does not answer hails and
continues to evade the Eagle::
ltteboktrkhev: Ratchet><CMO>::looks up:: Hello sir
haileypiperwren: <Ops> Still no response from repeated hails
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Smiles:: Dr. Hamza.  Have you gotten your sick bay back
in order?
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci> ::Smirks:: Mr Vanik you wanted to be in charge. What
would you do in this situation?
ltteboktrkhev: Ratchet><CMO>Yes sir ::raises her brows and smiles slightly,
lowering her PADD::
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  Well, .... sir. ::Smiles::  They are definitely up to
something.  If it were me, I would fall back ...
RomnHaas: Vanik: Out of their sensor range. We obviously spotted them before
they spotted us, Right, Soren?
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci> And Mr Soren do you concur?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::takes a seat:::  Good. Other than the supplies we're
picking up at DS-21, is there anything else you need?
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>::raises an eyebrow.::Caution does appear to be predunt
at this point.
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci> Do you agree Miss Wren?
ltteboktrkhev: Ratchet><CMO>Nothing I can think of at the moment sir, thank
you. Is there anything you need of sickbay that I then might need supplies for?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> No.  BUt we did use up a lot of the stores on Kinswald.
haileypiperwren: <Ops> that's much better then opening fire on a ship without
provocation . . . sir.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  If we stay back out of their sensor range, we could
shadow them.
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci> Break off and resume our course till we are out of their
sensor range then follow them to see if we can see what they are up to.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> Aye.  I can make it look like we lost them.
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci> Make it so. ::grins::
stephenfox01: <AENG>: I can make it look like we had engine failer.
ltteboktrkhev: Ratchet><CMO>::nods:: Yes sir and I am hoping we will get
replacements for everything. Beuacracy is never *that* kind though ::dry smile::
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> ::Makes a couple of more pursuit maneuvers, then turns
the opposite way, as if he made a mistake::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  We will get everything replaced.  Ah know the CMO of
Pasteur. She'll see to our needs.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> [CSCI]  Yoshi, I have another suggestion.
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci> Yes?
ltteboktrkhev: Ratchet><CMO>That is excellent sir. Thank you! I am not sure I
know the CMO of the Pasteur ^_^
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  How about if I slow down even more, and Soren make some
wide sensor sweeps, to make it look like we really lost them?
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci> Sounds good. We want them to go back to what ever they
were doing before they spotted us.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  ou may have worked with her once or twahce.  She was
formerly the CMO aboard the Pathfahnder.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  That is my thinking.
LtCmdYoshiMatsu: CSci> Lets do it then.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  ::Slows the ship::  OKay, Soren.  Your turn.
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>::Innitiates wide sensor sweeps while making sure not
to lose the ship::
ltteboktrkhev: Ratchet><CMO>::frowns in thought:: Not sure, if so it was a
really long time ago . . .
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> ::Continues moving the ship slowly away from the Ferengi
ship::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  The moment the Eagle disappears from the Ferengi
sensors, they start moving again on their original heading::
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM