<USS Eagle> Sim log/Recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 23:01:13 -0400

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html

Notes:

Excellent sim tonight.  I really enjoyed it.

Sim Recap:
"Mal, Again"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commander Marqusa, Lt Cmndrs Haas, Lost and Dr. Hamza, Lt Matsu, Dr. (Ltjg) Melody, A-Ensign Fyrstk
Officers absent: Lt jg O'Brien (LOA
NPCs used: Commander Wren (Lost) Capt Haas (Haas), Lt Mal Fyrstk (M. Fyrstk)

The Eagle, now repaired, prepares to leave the starbase they have been laying over at.  As the ship requests clearance, a shuttle appears and requests docking priveleges witht he Eagle.  The shuttle turns out to be piloted by the future version of Malachi Fyrstk.

After docking, the older Mal,  and Dr. Melody have a conversation.  Mal refuses to tell Melody anything about her future self, save that she has not done anything stupid.

The Eagle enters Sector 001.  With no trace of the T'Kil (or anything else for that matter), a code is sent out on a special frequency and the beacon for Moonbase Alpha is activated.

End Recap

JPEG image

JPEG image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
Lt JG Melody: ::AA::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Dominoes
Lt Tebok trKhev: ::AA::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Supplemental:
CommoLukasFyrstk: The repairs to the Eagle's hull are complete.  We have turned
our attentions to getting the tahme-displaced Eagle crew back to their own
tahme and universe.
CommoLukasFyrstk: We have decahded to head back to Sector 001, and see if we
can locate whatever information is available on Admiral Mallory's slahding
equipment.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain Haas has offered to accompany us with his ship the
USS Targo.
CommoLukasFyrstk: It will be of no help if the T'Kil are still occupahing the
sector, but it will be good to have someone watching our backs whahle we do
what needs to be done.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ah have ofered Tru te chance to re-take his "old" post at
helm.  He has always been one of the best pahlots this ship has ever had.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS]  Clear us from space dock, Commander.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>::In sickbay::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO> ::Takes her seat in the XO's chair.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  OPS receives a signal from an incoming shuttle::
T L Lost: <hpw>[Ops] Aye Sir.  I'm recieving a signal from an incoming shuttle
Captain.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS]  Raises an eyebrow: Are we expecting anyone?  Put
it on screen.
T L Lost: <hpw>[Ops]::puts it  on screen:: Not that I'm aware of Sir.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::Sits quietly in Stelar Cartogphy::
Malachi Styles: @ Fitire-SCI> +[EAGLE]+ Sparrow to Eagle.  Requesting
permission to dock before you leave, sir.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::sitting in Stellar Cartography, bows his head suddenly
as if he has a headache::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Whispers:: What's wrong Mal?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::smiles:: +[Sparrow]+  Permission granted, Mal.  We
weren't expecting you back.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Her eyes widen as she senses the other Mal::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::looks up::  I..... feel like something echoed inside my
head.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::looks from the screen to her timeline Mal:: This isn't
good
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Looks at Gwen and suddenly bolts from the room.::
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> +[Eagle]+  I've finished my studies, sir, and think I
may have some answers.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Looks at Gwen::  Why do you say that, Commander?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +[Sparrow]+  Ah look forward to hearing what you have
found.  Ah also have some strange news.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> Two of you in close proximity Mal, and with your strong
psi-ability especially.
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> +[Eagle]+  I can feel him, sir.  I will be interested
in hearing what happened.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::gets in to the TL:: Shuttle bay.
Malachi Styles: SCI> [AXO]  Can you feel him too, Commander?  You think my
future-self is coming?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[OPS]  Guahde the Sparrow in, Commander, then let's get
under way.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Exits into the shuttlebay and waits for the shuttle.::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::wonders where Meldoy is running off to now, hoping she
doesn't go starting trouble::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> Yeah, and I don't think it's that great of an idea.
RomnHaas: @ T-CO> ::Back on his own bridge waiting for the Eagle to head out::
Malachi Styles: SCI>  It doesn't hurt, sir.  It just.... surprised me.  I can
tell exactly what he is doing also.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO>::Watches as Mal's shuttle docks::
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> ::sits back as the Eagle's flight control takes over the
docking of his shuttle::
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> ::Exits the shuttle after it is shut down::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>Mal?
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> ::Stops suddenly....extremely shocked.::  Melody?
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::Nods::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Helm.  Take us out.  Once clear of the stations influence
go to maximum warp.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> I'm glad you are ok...
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> ::Wants to scoop her up on his arms::  Wh-what are you
ding here?...... Wait.  You're here with ... him, aren't you?
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Nods:: Yes
T L Lost: <helm>Aye Captain.  ::takes off away from the station::
RomnHaas: @T-CO> ::Orders his ship to follow the Eagle::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Mal I need to know. Everyone else is here but me. What
happens to me in this timeline?
Malachi Styles: F-Sci> :: deliberately blocks his mind form her and the younger
Mal::  I cannot tell you, Melody.  I wish I could, but you should know better.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Looks at him with big sad eyes.::
Malachi Styles: SCI> [AXO]  Sir, maybe you should have Melody come back here.
My other slef just literally shut off a part of his link to me
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>I'm glad he did.  +Mel+ Marqusa to Melody, please return
to Stellar Cartography.
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> ::Melts::  Now don't do that to me, Mel.  You know I
cannot resist them eyes, but you also know how knowing future events can mess
things up real bad.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> I died didn't I? I did something stupid and got myself
killed.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO> Sir I think we should be getting underway.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[CSCI/XO]  Yoshi, Ah'm going below, you have the conn.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>+Mel+ Please respond Lt.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO> Yes sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((The ship should already be underway))
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Turns away and heads for the TL.:: +Gwen+ On my way, Sir.
Malachi Styles: F-SCI>  Mel?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>Mal, make sure she returns.  I'm going to head up to the
Bridge.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::Turns back.:: Yes, Mal?
Malachi Styles: F-SCI>  ::soft smile::  You haven't done anything stupid.
Malachi Styles: SCI>[AXO]  Aye, sir.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Smiles as the TL doors close.::
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> ::waits for the next lift::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO> Commander let me know the second anything appears on
sensors.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Exits the TL just as Gwen is ready to enter::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::looks up surprised to see the CO:: I was just on my
way to the Bridge sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [AXO]  And Ah was on mah way to see you.  how goes the
planning?
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> Computer.  Locate my father.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Enters SC.::Well you look good Mal.
CommoLukasFyrstk: COMPUTER> Commodore Fyrstk is outside Stellar Cartography.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Looks over to Melody,::  It didn't hurt....o!  You mean
the other me?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>It's going pretty well.
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> ::Takes the lift to where the CO and AXO are::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> You are going to be even more handsome when you get older.
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> ::Smiles at Gwen as he steps out of the lift sporting
Lieutenant's pips::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Blushes::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::smiles to Mal:: You definitely have grown, Lt.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Mal, you remember Commander Marqusa.
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> ::Salutes and becomes more military like::  Hello,
Commander it is god to see you again
T L Lost: <helm>::relaxes at the helm, starts thinking about his games::
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> [CO]  Sir, if we can, I think we should try to get to
Moonbase Alpha.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>That's actually where we're heading Mal.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Raises a brow::
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> ::Looks momentarily confused::  You are?  Did you find
out something also?
Malachi Styles: SCI> I must have gotten a goo dhandle on these psi-poweres,
Melody.  He can shut me of like a switch.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Yes looks like you get quite good at using your powers.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[F-SCI]  We elieve we can get this crew back to their
universe and tahme bah some information stored there.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Still looks alittle sad.::
Malachi Styles: F-SCI>  By using the sliding technology...... Yes, of course.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>Yup
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  Several hours pass, the two ships enter Sector 001::
T L Lost: <helm> We are entering Earth's Sector
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Just arriving back on the bridge::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO> I was just about to call you sir. We have entered
Sector 001.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  Thank you, Yoshi.  Helm.  Slow to 3/4 impulse.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  Commander Wren, engage the sub mode and have the Targo
hold back til we are certain the sector is clear.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::re-takes his seat:: Take us in nahce ans slow, Mr.
Lost.  Yoshi. Take a good hard lok around.
T L Lost: <hpw>::grumbles a little about having to keep the submode up, but
engages:: +Targo+ Please hold back until we have checked the sector out.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO>::Gets up and mans the Science station engaging
sensors.:: Aye sir.
Lt Tebok trKhev has left the room.
T L Lost: <Helm> Aye sir.
RomnHaas: @T-OPS> +[Eagle]+  Afirmative, Eagle.  Holding position.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  Al sensor sweeps show the sector is clear of any and
al ships::
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> ::Enters the bridge::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO> Sector is clear.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO> Greetings Malachi.
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> ::Walks over to Commander Wren.   Hands her a data padd
with a special frequency on it. ::
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> Greetings, Captain Matsu.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::on the bridge going over final details::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO> I hope your studies went well.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> :: looks over to OPS and F-SCI.::
T L Lost: <hpw>::takes the PADD:: What's this?
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> [CSCI/XO]  Yes, sir they did.  What I have learned could
very well be a beginning to the end of all this
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci/XO> I do hope so.
Malachi Styles: F-SCI>[OPS]  Enter the numbers 39988Z23 on that frequency.
T L Lost: <hpw>[Ops] Again, what is it Mal?
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> [OPS]  It should activate the beacon for Moonbase
Alpha.... if it is still in the sector
T L Lost: <hpw>[ops] ::brings up the frequency, and inputs the numbers::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION: Almost immediately, Hailey starts receiving a beacon
on the same frequency::
T L Lost: <hpw>[ops] We've got signal
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

Respectfully submitted,