<USS Eagle> "Shuttle Rescue" Sim of 101006

  • From: Rayne McCloud <raynemccld@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 23:36:48 -0400

U.S.S. Eagle - Pasteur Station
http://eagle.spsims.com - http://pasteur.spsims.com

SIM NOTES:
    Excellent logs, this week.  Very nice job by all of you.  Again, as the commodore mentioned, at the end, if we get the interviews done this week, we can concentrate on the revelations of the interview, next week.  Keep the cards and letters coming crew.  Great job.

SIM RECAP:
"Shuttle Rescue"
Officers Present: Captain McCloud, Captain Marqusa, Commanders Haas & Lost, Lt. Commanders Vanik & Soren, Dr. Compton, Lt.jg Banning & Wren, Ensign Moonshadows to Enien
Guest: Commodore Fyrstk (Pasteur Station)
Stardate 64672.47 (09/03/2387, 10:50 hours)

    U.S.S. Persephone moves in to make the rescue of the shuttle.  Their mission is a success, as three Firegon ships suddenly come into long-range sensor range.  Persephone makes it back across the border without incident, and the Firegon do not pursue when they see what is waiting for them.  Persephone's CMO, along with Dr. Compton, work to revive the two shuttle occupants.

SIM LOG:
21:00 CommoFyrstk =/\= ATTENTION ON DECK =/\=
21:00 CaptMcCloud ::AA::
21:00 Moonshadows ::^-^::
21:00 Cpt_Marqusa ::AA::
21:00 Ltjg_Wren ::AA::
21:00 Dr_Compton ::AA:::
21:00 Cmdr_Haas ::AA::
21:01 LtCmdrVanik ::AA::
21:01 LtjgBanning ::AA::
21:01 CommoFyrstk MISSION LOG, Stardate 64672.47 (09/03/2387, 10:50 hours)
21:02
*** Robert joined #usseagle
21:02 CommoFyrstk The U.S.S. Persephone is currently going to investigare a Federation shuttle floating dead in Firegon space.
21:03 CommoFyrstk We
are receiving their sensor dara here at Pasteur Station, and can see
that they have two confirmed Terran life forms aboard the shuttle.
21:03 Robert -enters listening to the briefing hands behind his back casually observing-
21:03 CommoFyrstk U.S.S. Dauntless and Pathfinder are sitting on the Federation side of the border, acting as Persephone's backup.
21:04 CommoFyrstk ((Welcome to the guest. Feel free to any of the popcorn or refreshments in the Peanut Gallery.))
21:04 CommoFyrstk ==== BEGIN ====
21:05 Moonshadows )(( ::Slips tail kinkers in the popcorn:: ))
21:05 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO>[helm] eta to shuttle?
21:05 LtjgBanning PeSCI> ::scanning the shuttle::
21:05 Bot PeHELM> Approaching now, Captain.
21:06 Moonshadows PF TAC>PFCO> Reading heavy scanner activity from Persephone sir, can't make out what they are looking aqt
21:06 CaptMcCloud PfCO> ::watching Persephone's progress::
21:06 Dr_Compton PfCMO>::still on the bridge with her team in case of emergency::
21:07 LtjgBanning PeSCI> Captain, I recommend we tractor the shuttle in and get back in our territory. I detect no explosives on it, sir.
21:07 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO >[ Sci ] what about the life signs?
21:07 Cmdr_Haas DCO> ::watching Persephone::
21:08 Moonshadows PF TAC> [PFCO] Still no resolution on Persephone target... scanning around us, space is clear sir
21:08 LtjgBanning PeSCI> [PeCO] I still have them, sir. They won't last much longer.
21:08 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO >[ sci ] beam them directly to sick bay. [tac] Soren, once they are on board, tractor the ship into shuttle bay
21:09 CaptMcCloud PfCO >[ PfTAC ] Just keep an eye on them, Ensign.
21:09 Cpt_Marqusa ta PeCO Sickbay Doc, prepare for incoming wounded
21:09 LtjgBanning PeSCI> Aye, sir. ::sends the coordinates to the transporter room with the order to transport.::
21:10 CommoFyrstk =/\=ACTION: the shuttle occupants get transported to the Persephone sick bay. =/\=
21:11 LtjgBanning PeSCI> [PeCO] Occupants safely transported, Captain.
21:11 Cpt_Marqusa Soren><PeTac> ::puts the tractor beam on the shuttle, and slowly brings it into the shuttle bay::
21:12 CommoFyrstk =/\=ACTION: All three ships detect three Firegon ships on long range sensors, heading their way. =/\=
21:12 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO
>[ Tac ] Let me know when the shuttle is on board. [helm] prepare
to take us out of Firegon space as soon as the shuttle is secure
21:13 Ltjg_Wren Lost><PeHelm> [co] Course laid in Captain, waiting your mark
21:13 Moonshadows PF TAC>[PF CO] Contact... comtact... timmes thjree. Firegon power signatures, inbound, course 223 Mk IV sir!
21:13 LtjgBanning PeSCI> [PeCO] Captain. Three Firegon ships just came into long-range, headed this way.
21:13 Cpt_Marqusa Soren>PeTac>[co] Captain, shuttle onboard
21:14 CaptMcCloud PfCO >[ PfTAC ] Just hold tight, Ensign. Make certain Persephone sees them.
21:14 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO >[ Helm ] Mr. Lost, get us across the border
21:14 Moonshadows PF TAC> Firegon closing on Persephone sir... shoips forming attack formation
21:15 Ltjg_Wren Lost>PeHelm> :: engages the engines at warp 9::
21:15 Bot PfSCI> [PfCO] Persephone has the shuttle and are heading back, sir.
21:15 Cpt_Marqusa Soren>PeTac>[co] Shields are back up Captain
21:16 CaptMcCloud PfCO >[ PfHELM ] Close on Persephone, Mr. Vanik. Make certain the Firegon see us.
21:16 Ltjg_Wren PeOps >+[ CO ]+ Captain, report from sickbay that they recieved the patients, no status as of yet.
21:16 Ltjg_Wren (err that was suppose to be /tk not /ta )
21:16 LtCmdrVanik PFHELM> Aye, sir. LIghting them up. ::heads towards Persephone::
21:16 Moonshadows PF TAC> [PF CO] Persephone shields are up sir...
21:17 CommoFyrstk =/\=ACTION: The shuttle inhabitants are in bad shape, but will recover with proper medical treatment =/\=
21:18 LtCmdrVanik PfHELM> ::brings the Pathfinder to rendezvous with Persephone and Dauntless.::
21:18 Ltjg_Wren PeOps >[ CO ] status update from sickbay Captain. The occupants should recover, but are currently in critical condition
21:19 CaptMcCloud PfCO> Ops, open a hail to Persephone.
21:19 Bot PfOPS> Aye, sir. ::Does so::
21:19 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO >[ Ops ] Thank you Lt.
21:19 Ltjg_Wren PeOps >[ CO ] Incoming hail Captain, from Pathfinder
21:20 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO >[ Ops ] on screen ::stands up automatically::
21:20 Moonshadows PF TAC> [PFCO] Phaser accumulators - charged sir... load torpedos and up shields?
21:20 CommoFyrstk =/\=ACTION:
The lead Firegon cruiser sees the two other Federation ships and halts
the pursuit of Persephone. They hold 100.000 Kilometers away from their
border. =/\=
21:21 Ltjg_Wren PeOps> ::puts the hail on screen::
21:21 Cpt_Marqusa PeTac >[ CO ] the Firegon have broken off pursuit Captain.
21:21 CaptMcCloud PfCO >[ PfTAC ] What are they doing, Ensign?
21:21 Cpt_Marqusa (( that was from Soren ))
21:22 Moonshadows PF TAC>[PF CO] Firegon at warp four point 23 sir... Persephone closing on us, has the legs of them
21:22 Bot PfOPS> [PfCO] I have Persephone, sir.
21:23 Bot PfSCI> [PfCO] They have stopp about 100,000 kilometers from the border, Captain.
21:24 Moonshadows PF TAC> [PF CO] Picking up emanations from Firegon targeting sensors... reaching detection strength - thehy'll see us soon
21:24 CaptMcCloud PfCO >[ PfTAC ] Stay on yellow alert, Ensign. Just watch them
21:24 CaptMcCloud PfCO >[ PfOPS ] Put Persephone on screen.
21:24 Bot PfOPS> :: does so::
21:25 Moonshadows PF TAC> [PF CO] Maintain Yellow Alert sir... tub es loaded...
21:25 CaptMcCloud PfCO >+[ PeCO ]+ ::Looks up at the screen:: Captain, nice catch out there.
21:25 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO >[ PfCO ] Good timing. Though, would have been fun to see what this ship could do.
21:26 CaptMcCloud PfCO >+[ PeCO ]+ ::chuckles:: You can always go back across and challenge them.
21:27 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO
>+[ PfCO ]+ tempting Captain. But, we have two people from the
shuttle in sickbay in critical condition. I'm more curious as to what
they went through and why they were there, then I am in seeing what this
ship can do . . . at least, for the moment.
21:27 CaptMcCloud PfCO >+[ PeCO ]+ Pathfinder stands ready to assist you. :: points over to his shoulder to Dr. Compton:: Even medically.
21:27 Moonshadows PF TAC>::As she adjusts her sighting mode, her claws extendf and click annoyingly on the board... her tail is lashing::
21:28 Dr_Compton CMO> ::nods to the CO and the screen::
21:29 LtCmdrVanik PfHELM> ::brings the ship to a stop alongside Persephone::
21:30 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO >+[ PfCO ]+ I think we could use another doctor, we have two pts both critical
21:30 Bot PfSCI> ::Looking over the data sent from Pe concerning the shuttle::
21:31 Moonshadows PF
TAC>::As thehy close, she begins feeding the Firegon positions,
course an d speeds into the targeting subroutine of her computer::
21:31 CaptMcCloud PfCO >[ PfCMO ] Well, Dr. Compton. That's your cue.
21:31 Dr_Compton CMO> ::stands up:: [CO] Aye sir. I'm heading to the TR now.
21:31 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO >+[ PfCO ]+ we also have a shuttle from the USS Multawny on board. Our engineers are looking over it now
21:32 Dr_Compton CMO> ::motions to her team to follow her and leaves the bridge::
21:32 CaptMcCloud PfCO >+[ PeCO ]+ It would be interesting to find out what they were doing out there.
21:33 Moonshadows PF TAC>[PFCO] Tracking Firegon targets, one, two and three sir... no shnot... no shot
21:33 Dr_Compton CMO> ::swiftly
makes her way to the TR with the nurse and tech:: [Med Team] Leave
the medikits here, I'm sure the Persephone has their own supplies.
21:33 CaptMcCloud PfCO >+[ PeCO ]+ ::nods to the v iewscreen:: It seems our Firegon friends are not so sporting for a fight.
21:34 Cmdr_Haas DCO> ::orders a hail opened to Persephone::
21:34 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO >+[ PfCO ]+ That it would.
21:35 Dr_Compton CMO> ::enters the TR and immediately steps up on the transporter pad followed by her team:: [Transporter Tech] Energize.
21:35 CommoFyrstk =/\=ACTION: Daisy and her team get beamed to Persephone. =/\=
21:36 Bot PeCMO> ::working on one of the two, with the second one stabilized, but still needing assistance::
21:36 Dr_Compton CMO> ::hurries out of the TR and makes her way along with her team to the Persephone's sickbay:: ::looks for the CMO::
21:36 Bot PeCMO> ::looks up to see Dr Compton:: Daisy?
21:37 Dr_Compton PfCMO> ::spots the CMO...:: Yes?
21:37 Moonshadows PF TAC>[PF CO] Firegon have changed course... slowed... they are staying out of range sir
21:38 Bot PeCMO> [PfCMO] Daisy. It's me, Jeff Shutte, from medical school?
21:38 CaptMcCloud PfCO >[ PfTAC ] ::nods:: That's what I like to hear, Ensign.
21:38 Dr_Compton @PfCMO>
::assesses the situation and starts to move over toward the second
patient.:: Jeff! I wish I could say it's a pleasure to see
you...perhaps we will get a chance to catch up after we take care of
these two.
21:39 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO >+[ PfCO ]+ Looks like the Firegon are going to stay on their side . . . for now.
21:39 Bot PeCMO> Indeed. They are both suffering from exposure, adn oxygen deprivation.
21:39 Moonshadows PF TAC>::She is annoyed, she wanted to sink the ships claws into these bad people::
21:40 CaptMcCloud PfCO >+[ PeCO ]+ Are you going to interview the shuttle occupants?
21:40 Dr_Compton @PfCMO>
::examines the patient and reviews the data:: [TNOIP] what have those
Firegon been doing to you. ::increases the O2 flow for her patient and
watches their saturation improve::
21:41 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO
>+[ PfCO ]+ Yes, going to move Persephone off a little ways from the
border before I leave the bridge. We'll stay in range so if the Firegon
decide to cross we can still get back quickly
21:41 Dr_Compton (( someone tell my cat I'm busy LOL))
21:42 CaptMcCloud ((Moon, the doctor is ... oh wait, you said YOUR cat))
21:42 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO >[ Helm ] Mr. Lost head us towards Pastuer Station, but keep us within sensor range of the Pathfinder
21:42 Robert ((allow me to translate for you meowww growl meeow hiss squirt bottle))
21:43 CaptMcCloud PfCO >+[ PeCO ]+ we've got your back. I'd like to be in on the interview.
21:43 Dr_Compton @PfCMO> ::scans the patient with a tricorder and picks up a hypospray::
21:44 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO >[ PfCO ] you're welcome to come, if you wanna be off your ship
21:44 Moonshadows ((
the doctor should check her records... the Tac olfficer is over due for
her estrus supression shots, and could go into heat on the bridge at
any time - WooowYOWL))
21:44 CaptMcCloud PfCO >[ PfHELM ] Mr. Vanik? Think you can handle conn for a while?
21:45 LtCmdrVanik PfHELM >[ PfCO ] Aye, sir. I think I can.
21:45 Ltjg_Wren Lost>PeHelm>[CO] Aye sir. Course laid in Captain.
21:45 CaptMcCloud PfCO> ::rises:: [PfHELM] Very well. You now have the bridge.
21:45 Dr_Compton @PfCMO>[PeCMO] This one has raditiation poisoning too...I'm administering hyronalin.
21:46 Dr_Compton ((so noted Moon!!)
21:46 CaptMcCloud PfCO >[ PfTAC ] If those Firegon so much as SNEEZE in our direction, you can fire a volley at them.
21:47 LtCmdrVanik PfHELM> ::Moves to the center seat, as a replacement helm officer moves in::
21:47 CaptMcCloud PfCO> ::heads to the TR::
21:47 Moonshadows PF TAC>{PF CO} Sensors tuned to nasal discharge, sir ::Tail loops::
21:48 LtCmdrVanik PfHELM >[ PfTAC ] I think he was kidding about the sneezing, Moon.
21:48 Dr_Compton @PfCMO> ::looks alarmed at the current status of the patient.:: [PfNurse] Go get me another hypo of hyronalin stat!
21:48 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO >[ Helm ] As soon as Captain McCloud is over, engage. Soren, you have the Bridge, I'm going to be down in sickbay.
21:48 Dr_Compton @PfNurse ::hurries off and returns with the requested medication::
21:49 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO>:: heads to TL::
21:49 Bot PeCMO> :: lets out a breath:: THis one is good to go. ... Well maybe not go, but he will live.
21:49 CaptMcCloud @PfCO> ::gets beamed to Persephone::
21:49 Moonshadows PF TAC> [PF HELM] My tail did not come off in his hand, Commander
21:50 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO>:: meets McCloud in the TR::
21:50 Dr_Compton @PfCMO>
[PeCMO] ::as she administers a second dose:: Mine is still iffy...he
seems to have extensive radition poisoning....were these people tortured
or experiement on?
21:50 CaptMcCloud @ PfCO> ::nods to the transporter chief:: Inform your captain I am aboard. Computer, show me where sick bay is.
21:50 Moonshadows PF TAC>:: Her tail corkscrew tightly, highly amused::
21:50 Bot PeCMO> You require any assistance over there?
21:50 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO >[ PfCO ] ::entering TR:: I'll show you myself Captain
21:51 CaptMcCloud @ PfCO> ::smiles:: Hello, Captain. Good time.
21:51 CaptMcCloud (timing)
21:52 Ltjg_Wren Lost>PeHelm> :: recieves report from TR that the CAptain's transported over, moves the Persephone off::
21:52 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO >[ PfCO ] :: heads off towards sickbay::
21:53 Dr_Compton @PfCMO>
[PeCMO] I could use a second opinion assessing the need to use
arithrazine. I hate use it if it is not absolutely necessary.
21:53 Bot PeCMO> ::heads over to help Dr. Compton. Looks over the tricorder readings::
21:53 Dr_Compton @PfCMO>[PeCmo] ::shows him the readouts::
21:54 CaptMcCloud @PfCO >[ PeCO ] So, what do you think of the ship?
21:54 Moonshadows PF TAC> [PF CO] Tracking firegon, sir... they are stahying just out of range
21:55 Dr_Compton @PfCMO>[PeCMO] My gut says to go ahead with it.....but I'd appreciate your input.
21:55 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO >+[ PfCO ]+ so far, she's really good. Haven't gotten to test her out as much as I'd like, but that will come in time.
21:55 Bot PeCMO> [PfCMO] Your gut is still good, Daisy. That looks like the only treatment.
21:56 CaptMcCloud @PfCO
>[ PeCO ] Yeah. You're probably right. So you think you will stay
with this ship... you know... when this is all over?
21:56 Dr_Compton @PfCMO>[PeCMO] Thanks Jeff. :;smiles a little as she picks up the hypospray and injects the patient::
21:57 CommoFyrstk =/\=ACTION: Both the shutels occupants start to come around. =/\=
21:57 Dr_Compton @PfCMO> ::is pleased to see the patient improving::
21:57 Cpt_Marqusa PeCO> ::enters sickbay and looks around::
21:58 CaptMcCloud =/\= Pause Sim =/\=