<USS Eagle> Re: "The fix is in"

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx, ajen_cotts@xxxxxxxxxx, DrizzellaGL0n@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:37:48 EDT

TACTICAL OFFICER LOG
ENS. MOONSHADOWS TO ENNIEN
USS EAGLE

ABOARD RUNABOUT TALON

VIA PERSONAL RECORDING DEVICE

Comdr. Haas has gone aboard the station, in the guise of a stranded trader.
  Object: Intelligence.   I too have gone to various businesses, asking
about small, valuable cargos a treasure hunter might carry to tide one over.
WIth the wormhole closed, little is moving.

There seems to be a shortage of supplies in many of the businesses, though
I have not found so in the gambling housess... liqour is getting low, as
they tell me, but Sivaoans do not drink alcohol so I do not care... there seems
to be an adequate supply of Earth cow's milk...

I have been simulating repairs in the guise of Comdr. Haas' subordinate -
which I after all, am.   I am no engineer... but I find the Nigalans less so.
  Talon seems almost beyond them.   I have tried to... ferret?   Yes, that
is the animal... ferret out information, but the Federation personnel are
kept from us and the Nigalans are not talking.

These people should be limited to interplanetary travel using thrusters for
propulsion.

Moonshadows, out