<USS Eagle> Re: "In Firegon Space" Sim of 101020

  • From: "Andrew Costa" <andrewjcosta@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 22:24:31 -0400

Grrrr. My other Costa character on USF lost the Lothlorien-C due to severe
damage, I'm pretty sure you've seen that. Now we have the Lothlorien-D and it's
an Intrepid class! I'm still miffed about the loss of this Eagle, it was an
awesome ship, but hey, we've got a nice ship now. We'll see what happens, just
don't destroy this one too before I come back!