<USS Eagle> PL after sim on 0501.05

  • From: Gwen <GwenivereMarqusa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:31:13 -0600

Personal Log
Stardate:  59012.85

     We are about ready to head out on a mission to escort two guests to Spacula Prime.  I wish I knew what was going on and what lay ahead.  However, I have been given limited information.  The ambassador didn't see fit to inform myself, nor the Commodore, what was going on, only that these guests needed to be transported and that there was some danger.  He seemed to be very concerned about this.  I know that he knows more then he's telling.  I hope it doesn't get us killed.
     I asked Mal to come along on this mission.  I hope that the Commodore doesn't kill him.  I sort of didn't ask him prior to asking Mal.  There was no way that the He could say no to Mal when the boy asked him.  Mal seems so excited to be coming along.  Not just because he's going on an away mission, but I have a sneaking suspicion that he has a crush on the teenage girl we are taking as a passenger.  At least the boy blushes a lot and has that dreamy look in his eyes whenever she is mentioned.  I think it's kind of cute.
     Something is up with Tru.  He just doesn't seem himself.  He's been a bit crabby ever since I came out of the Commodore's ready room.  The only time when he didn't seem grabby, was when he thought of the fun he'd have flying the Falcon.  However, that went away rather quickly and his crabby demeanor came back.  This should make the trip fun.  I hope that Mal can cheer the guy up.

END Log

Lt. Cmdr. Gwenivere Marqusa
AXO/CSec/Tac
USS Eagle