<USS Eagle> PL - Rigel Disaster

  • From: Roman Haas <romnhaas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 11:24:37 -0500

Personal log, Stardate 63018.36, (01/07/2386, 16:55 houts)
Commander Roman Haas recording.

First off, my family is safe.  When word first came in about the attack on Rigel IV, I was worried sick.  Thankfully, Gwen was there, as my rock, keeping my mind focussed on duty.  Once we were in the system, and I was able to ascertain that they were unharmed, I could then focus on my duties.  My family has also offered any assistance, as in ships, man-power, and food for the refugees.  I will leave coordination of civilian assistance up to whomever is finally in command of this disaster.  And it is a disaster.

The largest cities on Rigel IV, destroyed.  A population of close to 6 billion, now reduced to a couple million.  We have had warnings the Borg wanted to wipe us out, now it's come true.  Will we be able to fight them?

End log