<USS Eagle> "More Strange Readings"

  • From: Kaitlin <trekcyborggirl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 05:18:30 -0700 (PDT)

"Sir," Malachi said to Lt. jg Josie Tracy who was seated at the console next to
the one he was working at.  He knew Josie would not like him calling her "sir."
 She had told him a couple times to simply call her "Josie," but they were on
the bridge.  Malachi was only in training as an officer, and did not want to
seem to be disrespectful in front of his father, the captain, or Lt. Commander
Marqusa, the ship's XO.  When Josie looked at him he countinued.  "Could you
please check on these readings I have on the storm.  Despite the seeral
simulations and scenarios I have comeup with, I cannot find a natural cause for
that storm.  It's almost as if it was manufactured."

On:

 Josie had been going over the reading from the storm when Mal asked her for
help. She looked up from her console while Max contiuned to go over the scans.
"I've been going over it myself Malachi, I think we have reached the same
conclusion. Both the composition of the storm and the fact that it was getting
stronger leads me to believe that it wasn't natural. I think someone was
testing something. The question now is who. With the diffrent mix of radation
types sheilding a ship against it would be difficult at best. Look at what it
did to the Intrepid. I'm very curious to find out exactly what is in the eye of
that storm."

Lt. JG Josephine Tracy

Cheif Science Office

USS Eagle