<USS Eagle> "Communicating" Sim of 111228

  • From: Rayne McCloud <raynemccld@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 11:13:29 -0500

SIM NOTES:
    Another year comes to a close.  As has been done previously, I wish to thank you all for a great year.  I hope the coming year will be as good to you as 2011 has been to me, and that's been great.  Happy New Year, everyone.

SIM RECAP:
"Communicating"
Present: Captain McCloud, Commanders Jorel & Vanik, Lt. Commander Hart, Lt.(s) Banning, Moonshadows to Enien & Wren
Stardate: supplemental

    While Dr. Fenway rushes the two adults to sickbay for radiation poisoning, Lt. Commander Hart and Lt. Moonshadows try to communicate with the boy.  He does not speak much which doesn't give the universal translator a chance to decypher his language.  It is only Moonshadows' songs which calm the boy and allow for rudimentary communications.

SIM LOG:
http://spsims.com/Eagle/simlogs/1112sims.html#111228