<USS Eagle> "Combat Simulations"

  • From: Kaitlin <trekcyborggirl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:29:47 -0700 (PDT)

Lt. Tracy was quite disturbed by the last "simulation" the captian had run. The
captian had ordered the ship across the nutral zone, then seemingly attacked
and destroyed two romulan warbirds. The point was to show the Romulans the
threat of the T'Kil but it didn't seem right that the captian didn't inform any
of the bridge crew. She found out the rest of the story in the mess hall. She
overheard the conversation between Gwen and Rommie. Upon hearing it was a bet
Josie really wasn't hungry any more. She quietly left the mess hall and made
her way to the ships holodeck.

Once there she put in her special programing. It left the safties on but at a
bare minimum. All injuries except thoes that were life threating were real. She
was quite sure that if the CMO, XO, or CO learned about this she would most
likely be in big trouble. She started the foes at level five, all dangerous
villans from her home Earth. She fought hard and came away from level five with
a few scrapes that Max sealed quickly. She stepped up the program. Level six.
Dangerous turned to murderous. The villans were out to put her down for good.
They used the full extent of powers. This only made Neta..."no" she thought to
herself "She wasn't Neta here she was just Josie here. Josephine Tracy. Neta
was part of a super hero team.

This momentary distraction earner her a slash across her mid section. Her Belly
started to bleed. Max sent his Nano Meds to start closing the wound. But she
had regained her focus. Josie worked her way up to level ten.

At level ten was only one villan. The one who had almost killed her. He was
huge, red and resembled some sort of Devil. She had mistaken him on thier first
encounter for Nightchild's older brother. But the big red guy wasn't as dumb,
or as slow as Nightchild's brother. It took her by suprise and had landed a
blow to her body that had broken several of her ribs. Thankfully her team has a
healer. Medica took her injuries and got her back in the fight. But now she was
faceing him alone.

"So, child. It is down to you and I. If my memory serves me correctly you were
merely a distraction last time we met. Something to draw my attention while
your more powerful teammates could get into position. You nearly died in our
last confrontation." His eyes narrowed and a wickedly, evil grin spread across
its massive red face." How charming you believe that you can survive another
round with me. This time I think I will kill you slowly... Better yet... I will
let you live as my slave. I will infict unimaginable pain on your mind and body
untill you are broken to my will. This will be fun."

Josie didn't bother to tell him that the first time they had fought that she
was still useing her first generation computer system. She wasn't completely
alone. She had Max. The red villan started swinging at her but she made sure
she wasn't where his attacks landed. She tagged him several times. But it was
like hitting a brick wall. Her knuckles were soon very bloody and all she was
doing was ticking this guy off. It was like the time she read in this worlds
comic books when Spiderman fought Superman. Spiderman couldn't hurt Superman
but Superman couldn't swing fast enought to hit Spiderman.

Josie decided to try something diffrent. She ran away from the red villan and
around the corner. "Fleeing so soon?" He taunted. " I will find you. If I have
to kill every living thing in this city, on this pathetic world I will. Runni-
UGH!"

Josie had run around the building and slammed into the brute from behind. She
didn't know if she had damaged him but the suprise had knocked the wind out of
him. This gave her a second idea. Something she had seen in a movie. With the
red villan on the ground she ran round him in circles wide enough that he
couldn't reach her. Running at her top speed she made a cone around him sucking
all the air upwards. The air got very thin very quickly. The red villan tried
several times to move into striking range but Josie moved as he moved. Soon he
was gasping for breath and collapsed unconsious.

"Simulation Ended." the computer said and the scene faded away. Josie stopped.
She was breathing hard and her body hurt. She hadn't done a work out like this
in a long time. If these T'Kil were as tough as their ships then she would need
to get back into fighting form because it looked like the Federation was going
to need all of its resources to battle this threat. And it would be nice to
have her as a suprise on their side.

Lt. JG. Josephine Tracy

Cheif Science Officer

USS Eagle