<USS Eagle> Captain's log

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:03:14 -0500

Captain's Log, Stardate 58966.21

Ah've gone over the reports from mah crew on the battle simulation, Command wanted us to do.  As far as Ah cain tell all departments performed admirably.  Only the reparr crews became aware it was a simulation before the drill was ended.  Response tahmes were all above par.

The whole simulation still puzzles me, as bah the look of these reports, it puzzles mah crew as well.  The sahze of the enemy ship is unlahke anything we have encountered before.  What was on Command's mahnds?  Were they just looking to see how long we'd last?  Is it another form of the Kobyashi Maru?

Eagle is now in orbit above Earth.  We will remain here until after the New Year.  All the crew is on leave with rotating skeltal crew shifts.  This way, Command has a starship ready to move out if it needs one.   Ah'm not sure what it is they are expecting, but there are two more starships coming in to be pt on stand-bah status, lahke the Eagle.  After the new year, they will undoubtedly send us back out to the Spaculaan Sector.

End Log:
Commodore Lukas Fyrstk
Commanding Officer
USS Eagle