[ussbansheec] Re: the Website is Up!!

  • From: Debra Mosqueda <mightymidgie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbansheec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:59:34 -0700 (PDT)

LOL!! love the News section...way too cute....

oh, btw...JoshieMac isn't married, though...never has been...he's got kids,
yup...sure does...five in all...each from a different mom...and never married a
single one of them...

just thought you should know...

oh...and PJ is Patricia Jane McEntire-Brannigan....or Lt. Brannigan...married
female that she is, LOL...

yeah yeah..I know...get you bios already...;)

Elizabeth Bethell <ejbethell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ejbethell.co.uk/bansheec/index.html

Right choo are people, here's the first draft of the website.  Feedback needed
as are bios!  Have a wander around, let me know what you think and anything
else you'd like to see on the site.  As it stands, only one full bio is up and
that's our Marine Captain (go Andy!), so if I could have everybody else's, that
would be a boon.  Note that the bio style is that of GT as requested by our
mighty Captain ;-)

Hope you like it,

Liz - Web Master extraordinaire! (::laughs insanely::)

--
"Smile and wave boys, smile and wave"