[ussbansheec] resignation

  • From: Debra Mosqueda <mightymidgie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbansheec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, usstempest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:12:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi, guys.

  Let me start by saying I love you all. You're special people and dear
friends, and I really miss you when I don't get to talk to you. I've missed
laughing and chatting with you, and I've missed writing with you.
Unfortunately, it appears I will continue to miss writing with you.

  I started to write an explanation for why I felt continuing on the sims
wasn't working for me or my characters, but I realized it would only upset
people further, and that's not my goal. I don't want to upset you. But I can't
keep feeling this way, either. It hurts and I'm not willing to do it anymore.
Life is painful enough without adding to it that way. I'm sorry.

  In my own mind it's just time to pack up what's mine and go home. I'll keep
using my characters and races, Vega Prime, and the Georgetown in stories. I may
even sim with them again someday, though at this point I sort of doubt it. I'm
not going to write my characters out or close out any storylines. I'd
apparently do it wrong and end up upsetting someone no matter how I did it.
Instead, I'll leave them as they are. You can continue to write them, write
them out out, kill them off, or just ignore them as you like. Do whatever works
best for you and your characters and your view of where it should all be going.

  This isn't an "I don't want to be your friend" letter. Not at all. It's
because I still care about you all and want to remain your friend that I need
to do this. I hope you'll understand. No sim or story is worth more than true
friendship, and I can't let resentment build over one and hurt the other. If I
have to choose, obviously I choose all of you. I hope you'll understand.

  ::hugs::
  Deb