[ussbansheec] Camping Activities

  • From: "Moria Grace" <bansheec@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ussbansheec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:45:59 -0400

"Camping Activities"
Moria McEntire

The air was warm, heated by the bright red-orange sun that blazed over head.
Reaching into her backpack Moria pulled a white tube out of it and then headed
over to Sam who was standing in the middle of their camp site looking out at
everything. Uncapping the tube, she squeezed some of the amber cream inside out
into her hand and then rubbed her hands together lightly. Then she stood in
front of Sam and started to put the cream onto his nose, cheeks, and forehead.

"What are you doing?" Sam laughed.

"Sunblock." Moria answered. "Your mother's a fair skinned blonde and that'll
over ride all your Rihannsu genes and you'll burn as easily as I do."

Sam just shrugged and let her smear the stuff on his skin. "And you use this?"

Moria nodded. "Mummy use to have to chance me down when I was small, even got a
smacked bottom once for running away from her and into the water, but it took
my first really bad sunburn to get me to use it without being asked."

"We never did stuff like this when I was a kid." Sam admitted. He was trying
really hard not to give into the way he felt as Moria's hands moved down his
neck to his shoulders and arms.

"You didn't go on family trips and stuff?" Moria asked as she rubbed the cream
into Sam's skin.

Sam shook his head. "I got to tag along once or twice when my parents went on
business trips, but never on an actual vacation."

"We were always doing stuff like this." Squeezing more cream into her hands,
Moria started on her own arms and face. "Camping trips, a family vacation every
summer. We still do it. The boys and Dad want to go to Risa this year, Vix
wants to go to some historical thing on Bajor, PJ wants to once again go to
Disney Planet, and Mummy just wants to get away for a little while."

"And were do you want to go?" Sam asked as he took the tube and squeezed out
some of the cream. Moving her hair out of the way, he started to rub the cream
into her shoulders and the skin of her back that her tank top didn't cover.

Moria shrugged. "It's never really mattered to me where we went just as long as
we were all together. Not even our camping trips were always all of us." She
smiled a little, closed her eyes. His touch felt so good. "Though I have to
admit I like the sound of laying on a beach somewhere with my Mummy and
sisters."

"Well until then will camping out with me under the stars do?" Sam asked.

"In a pinch." Moria teased as she turned and wrapped her arms around his neck
before kissing him.

When he finally let her go he smiled and asked, "What do you need me to do?"

Hold me, she thought. "We're going to need dry kindling for the fire. I'll
finish setting everything up here and you go get that."

She watched as Sam wondered into the brush to get some fire wood and smiled. It
felt good to be out here again. The open outback had a charge, an aura so
unlike that of the cities. "This is what Mummy drew from." She sighed as she
closed her eyes and filled her lungs. After a few stolen moments of just
standing there and allowing it all to wash over her soul, Moria turned back to
finish setting up their tent and sleeping bags.

It only took her a few minutes to get everything together and just as Moria
stepped out of the extra large two person tent, she felt something splat on top
of her head. Looking up she saw the most stunning bird flying over head.
Reaching up she felt it's little fly by gift and scrunched her nose. "I'm all
for the beauty of nature but honestly that's just GROSS!"

Digging around in one of her bags she grabbed the mini shampoo/body wash and
headed down for the water. Without a second thought she stripped off all her
clothes and laid them on a near by rock. The area was always safe and private
since she'd picked the same spot her mother always did.

When Sam came back and didn't see Moria his heart paused in it's beating.
"Moria?"

"Down here." Came the reply.

Sam dropped his arm load of wood and headed down to the water. "Couldn't wait
to go..." His breath caught when he saw her pop out of the water, standing
there, the water glistening off her wet skin, her breasts bared, her nipples
tight from the chill of the water.

"What?" Moria asked before she realized what he was looking at. Looking down at
her own nakedness she blushed but to her own surprise did nothing to cover
herself. "Um, would you mind going back and grabbing me one of the towels? I
forgot too."

His brain ceased to work. She was so beautiful.

"Sam?"

"Oh, um, yeah, towel, sure."

Moria laughed as Sam actually tripped on his way back up the path. When he came
back he placed the towel on the rock with her clothes and then blushed a lovely
shade of pale green. "I'll head back and start a fire so you'll be warm when
you come back. You look.. um.. kinda cold."

Moria blushed a rather lovely shade of salmon. "Thanks."

Once she was sure that Sam had gone back to the camp site, Moria climbed out of
the water, toweled off, and dressed. She was still rubbing at her hair as she
walked back into the camp.

"Enjoy your bath?" Sam asked as she settled between his legs.

Moria nodded. "Had to suddenly wash my hair. Don't ask."

"So what else did you Macs do on these trips?" Sam asked as he cuddled her.

Leaning her head back against his chest, Moria closed her eyes and snuggled.
"Well, Mummy would tell us Dreamtime stories, we'd go hiking and swimming, Dad
tells great camp fire stories, then there's just the relaxing part, or and the
bickering with each other part." She laughed at that. "Oh and when all seven of
us went us kids would be sent on a nature hunt."

"What's a nature hunt?" Sam asked.

"Well the long of it is, it's a game were we're each given a padd with a list
of items that we had to go out and collect. It was a very long, very detailed
list and we couldn't come back until we'd gotten at least three fourths of it."
Moria blushed and laughed. "The short of it is, it was a way to get us away
from the camp site so my parents could have sex."

"They did it out here? In the open with all the birds and bugs to see?" Sam
asked, a new odd respect brewing for his e'lev's aging parents.

Moria nodded. "As much as it pains me to admit this my parents are sex
bunnies."

Sam roared with laugher.

As the late afternoon worn on Moria had taken Sam to see the tree with her
parents' names, and then up to the highest part of area to look down at the
view. They stayed there to watch the sunset and then headed back down to their
camp to eat. By the time they were settled onto Sam's sleeping bag it was dark
and the stars were bright above them.

"I can see why you love it so much, e'lev. It's amazing." Sam said softly.

Moria couldn't keep the smile off her face. Snuggling into Sam's arms she
sighed. "It's home."

Sam smiled and held Moria a little tighter, his free hand brushing his fingers
up and down the arm she had slung over his chest.

"Mmm. I like that." Moria sighed as she closed her eyes.

"Like what?" Sam asked.

"When you touch me." Moria admitted. "It feels good and makes me feel safe."

Sam kissed her head. "Your safe with me, e'lev, you know that right?"

"I know love." Moria answered. "I finally know."

Moria got quiet after that and Sam thought she was sleep until she spoke his
name and that made him jump.

She would have laughed if she didn't have something else on her mind. "Sam,"
She repeated. "I want you to make love to me."

Sam's eyes grew three times their normal size. "E'lev?"

"It goes back to my trusting you." Moria said as she propped herself up so she
could look into Sam's eyes. "I trust you, I know that you would never hurt me.
You've proved that every time you've stopped when I've asked."

Sam reached out and brushed hair from her face and then slid his fingers down
her cheek. "Can I ask you what made you so afraid in the first place?"

Moria nodded, but couldn't look at him. "I was attacked at a party when I was
sixteen and he would have... raped.. me if not for my brother."

"Oh, e'lev." Sam wrapped his arms around her, holding as if he were protecting
her from the world.

They were both quiet for a while before Moria asked. "So will you Sam? Will you
make love to me right here, right now, for all the birds and bugs to see?"

Sam didn't need to be asked twice. Reaching out he pulled her to him and kissed
her as laid her down.

Looking up into Sam's eyes as he undressed her, Moria whispered, "I love you,
Samual."

"I'jol-au, my e'lev." Sam replied as he entered her.

Moria hissed but clung to him. "My e'lev." She repeated.