<USS Banshee> USS Banshee Sim chatlog 0311.20

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:57:38 EST

    The Away Team winds its way down an underground tunnel ... and the end of
the adventure seems to REALLY be the pits!

    No Sim on Thanksgiving Day ... *obviously* ... see you again on December
4 and meantime let's get writing!

    Lieutenant Junior Grade Jansug Idrys
    Ship's Counselor, USS Banshee
    Captain Rhiannon Morrigan, Commanding Officer
    Celestial Prime Alliance Sim group
    Admiral Gem Rhee, Founder / Commander-in-Chief

P.S. When next we meet Chip ought to be online again. Mailed the laptop out
on Tuesday so she might be getting it Friday or Saturday so look for her on
your Buddy Lists!
ElRiov trIdrys:         You too Gem :)
AdmiralGem:     ::tosses the keys to Victor::
OnlineHost:     Lt Sara Crusher has entered the room.
Victor Andros:  ::catches::
AdmiralGem:     Have fun, Banshee!
ElRiov trIdrys:         we aim to
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nodnod::  That we do!
OnlineHost:     AdmiralGem has left the room.
OnlineHost:     LtCdr K Dallas has left the room.
OnlineHost:     LtJGJohnTerje has entered the room.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Why do I keep gettng spam for prozac?
LtJoshuaAsper:  Karma.  ;)
ElRiov trIdrys:         do you have 9.0? Spam folders are supposed to be smarter
than ever.
Victor Andros:  ::coughs::
LtJGJohnTerje:  They aren't, trust
LtJoshuaAsper:  Evening John!  ::waves::
LtJGJohnTerje:  mr.
Telsia Ehling:  supposed to being the key words
LtJGJohnTerje:  I have 19 in my spam folder, and still 20 junk messages in my
inbox.
Lt Sara Crusher:        nope. have to upgrade the ram before I get 9.0
LtJoshuaAsper:  Where's our Security department?  ::looks at his BL::
Victor Andros:  No, the problem is &quot;smarter than ever.&quot; Considering
how dumb AOL is, that isn't much of an upgrade
Victor Andros:  J'van... ::coughs again:: Joe will be late
OnlineHost:     ESNMORTOK has entered the room.
Telsia Ehling:  MORTOK, hey how are you?
ElRiov trIdrys:         Qapla' Mortok!
ESNMORTOK:      Good and you?
Telsia Ehling:  good
ESNMORTOK:      Qapla'
ESNMORTOK:      Thats good
LtJoshuaAsper:  Is J'van supposed to be here?
LtJoshuaAsper:  Evening Mortok!  ::waves::
Victor Andros:  I don't know. He said he was back, then never showed up.
Guess he pulled a Chip.
ESNMORTOK:      Nuqneh All
Lt Sara Crusher:        Ok Marvel is being mean.. They had everyone with X-Men
sims
skins removes the skins:(
ElRiov trIdrys:         His computer got fried?
Victor Andros:  Possibly
Lt Sara Crusher:        He had ababy?
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::grins::
Victor Andros:  I would doubt that, but you never know with him...
LtJoshuaAsper:  What about Cy?
LtJoshuaAsper:  And Frankenstien?
Lt Sara Crusher:        No clue on Cy
Victor Andros:  Vic is gone until he graduates.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nodnod::
Victor Andros:  Alright, it looks like this is it, then
Victor Andros:  ::Pulls out the silvery whistle of eardrum death::
Victor Andros:  TWEEEEEEEEEEET
Victor Andros:  Attention!!
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::@@::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::A:A::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::ÄÅ::
Telsia Ehling:  ;;aa;;
Victor Andros:  ::Pokes the little symbols of the top of John's
&quot;A&quot;s::
Victor Andros:  Alright... here goes.
Victor Andros:  As I remember, the AT consisting of Joe, Sara, and Idrys
discovered some radioactive area, then found a building in the middle of it.
Victor Andros:  It was defended by a handful of people with phasers, but the
AT with red-shirt backup managed to defeat them, thanks in no small part to
their being in bio-suits.
Victor Andros:  The team entered the building to find it fairly sparsely
decorated with a door leading downwards. (Dum Dum Dum...)
Victor Andros:  Meanwhile, Engineering has narrowed down the timeframe during
which the sabotage to the engines took place and is attempting to implicate a
culprit.
LtJGJohnTerje:  ((Really? New news to me))
Victor Andros:  And, of course, too many sideplots to mention :-)
Victor Andros:  Questions?
Victor Andros:  Yeah, well, you weren't here last week.
Telsia Ehling:  and didn't read the sim log thingy
LtJGJohnTerje:  True
LtJGJohnTerje:  didn't get one...
Telsia Ehling:  oh n/m then, sorry
LtJoshuaAsper:  Me either.
Victor Andros:  ::did::
Victor Andros:  Or maybe not... I don't remember anymore
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::e-mail client doesn't support the length that a chat log is
in::
Telsia Ehling:  ::thinks she did but isn't sure::
ElRiov trIdrys:         sim chatlog was sent out last week and if you didn't
get it
in the mail go to the website for freelists and look it up, it's posted
ElRiov trIdrys:
        //www.freelists.org/archives/ussbanshee/11-2003/msg00006.html
ElRiov trIdrys:         that's the link to the log
Victor Andros:  Okay, if there's nothing else...
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::beams back down to the away team after getting her
arm
patched up.. brings more suppiles::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ :::breathes a sigh of relief::: Good to see you back.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::standing on the bridge pouring over information from the
surface and the engine components that have interfaced with the weapons for
tactical reasons::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Anything new?
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;We'll just say that Joe went up with the first team
that beamed back up... okay?&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        (k)
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::In Office.::
Telsia Ehling:  ::walking towards Terje's office::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::hums to himself as he isolates the systems intertwined in
both and makes sure that a failure of one won't cause the other one to
cascade::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ Well ... ::shows her PADD:: According to what I have
here
there is a door leading downwards inside that building there. As I said, a
low-level energy spike of some sort.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::scans again with tricorder::
Victor Andros:  How's the away team, Mr. Asper?
Telsia Ehling:  ::rings bell thing for Terje's office::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Grab a flash light, tri-corder, and phaser and lets
head
down..
LtJGJohnTerje:  Come in
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::taps his console::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::mirthlessly:: They don't call these things trap
doors
for no reason, so I've heard. ...
LtJoshuaAsper:  {{Can I see them through the radiation?}}
Telsia Ehling:  ::walks into the office::
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( only if you put on your 3-D sunglasses ... ))
Telsia Ehling:  excuse me sir
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ Well we're not going to get the answers we need by
just
standing here.. We need t go down..
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::looks up::  They've entered the contaminated area and the
building that is there.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::nods:: Right. ::opens door::
LtJGJohnTerje:  Yes Miss Ehling?
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::takes breath, begins climbing down ladder::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::points to one of the red shirts to follow:: The rest
of
you stay here and wait for Castello..
Telsia Ehling:  umm sir, i have some information you might want to know
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods and turns around, facing back into his data tables::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::starts down the ladder::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;What about Abbot?&gt;&gt;
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Okay, that was bad. nm&gt;&gt;
LtJGJohnTerje:  Alright, enlighten me.
Lt Sara Crusher:        (LOL)
Victor Andros:  How are their radiation levels?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( LOL ... and don't forget Ens Huzon Furst )
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::Taps his console::  Within normal limits, Commander.  I've
got a constant monitoring on them.
LtJoshuaAsper:  {{We have communications?}}
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;LOL&gt;&gt;
LtJoshuaAsper:  {{With the AT, I mean.}}
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Yeah&gt;&gt;
Telsia Ehling:  yes sir
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::turns on her wrist light and starts to look around
once
her feet hit the ground::
LtJoshuaAsper:  I've lost integrity on their communication signal.  Down to
eighty-one percent and on a constant downgrade.  If the keep going down we'll
lose the ability to talk to them in twenty minutes or so.
Victor Andros:  Understood.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::taps the console and reaches over, taps a couple more
buttons, and then resumes his position looking at his diagnostic results::
Telsia Ehling:  the time in which the sabatoge took place has been narrowed
down ::places a PADD on his desk::
LtJoshuaAsper:  the = they
Telsia Ehling:  this is all the information sir
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::flips on light and looks around::
Victor Andros:  +Sara+ Lieutenant Crusher, report.
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::Takes PADD and looks it over.::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::starts scanning.:: Well we either get to go up hill
and
to the left or down hill towards the right
Lt Sara Crusher:        @+Andros+ We're in an underground tunnel sir
Telsia Ehling:  sir, the person who was on duty at that time was Ens Bronco s
Telsia Ehling:  i'm not pointing fingers sir, please odnt think that, i just
figured you would want to know everything, but it's all there
Telsia Ehling:  ::point to PADD::
Victor Andros:  +Sara+ If you go down, communications will degrade. We will
only have around 15 minutes of reliable communications time.
Lt Sara Crusher:        +Andros+ Understood Sir..
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::starts pointing in both directions for Jansug to
start
scanning for his odd readings::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::scans and looks at tricorder::
LtJGJohnTerje:  Hmm. Interesting.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ :::turns from right slowly to left:::
Telsia Ehling:  ::stands there looking at him::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::looks over shoulder:: Uphill it's much more intense.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @We were walking up hill on the path so I say we head
that
way again..
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ Then lets go, Ensign..
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ Let's.
LtJGJohnTerje:  Good work Ensign. I appreciate this. Is there anything else
you'd wish to discuss
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::starts walking up hill.. running her light along the
floor and walls of the tunnel::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ :::heads in the uphill direction keeping light pointed
ahead::
Telsia Ehling:  ::chooses lower lip trying to decide:: umm actually sir there
is
LtJGJohnTerje:  Alright then. Go ahead.
Victor Andros:  ::Looks around... sees only Josh and Skitz on the bridge::
Victor Andros:  Skitz, why you take a break.
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; Sir?
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::walking:: Jansug, may I ask you a question/
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;...why don't you...&gt;&gt;
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ Of course Sara.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::finds a portion of his torpedo launching terminals are
integrated with the engines::  What in the blazes?  ::taps a console and
brings up the launching parameters and power systems::
Victor Andros:  Take a break.
Telsia Ehling:  umm sir, i am trying to stay on this ship, to be allowed
perminate residence here, i was wondering if you could possibly put in a good
word for me, so taht i might have a better chance of being allowed to stay
LtJoshuaAsper:  Well, they sure wanted us to be disabled.  Had we fired a
photon torpedo we'd have lost the port nacelle and half of decks eight and
nine.  ::talking out loud to no one in particular::
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; Yessir!
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ In your option.. What is the best way to deal with..
The
edler females of our culture?
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ T'Nal > ::standing outside compound with the redshirts
keeping a close eye on radiation readings::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::glances up at Skitz as he leaves, and then looks back to
his console::
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; ::Walks off the bridge into the TL:: Deck 3!
Victor Andros:  Problem, Mr. Asper?
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ Hard to say. They *do* have a way of ... how shall I
put
it ... well, taking charge of situations even when they shouldn't. ::purses
lips::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::shakes head::  They had meshed the firing sequences with
the main power relays in the port nacelles primary EM units.  Had we
discharged a torpedo it would have overloaded the EM in the nacelle.
LtJGJohnTerje:  That's not a problem at all.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::glancing at her tri-corder from time to time::
LtJGJohnTerje:  I'd be more than happy to.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ Your telling me.. ::sighs::
LtJoshuaAsper:  The power would've been too much for the plasma regulators to
handle and it would've exploded.
LtJoshuaAsper:  No port nacelle and we'd have lost the port side of both
decks eight and nine - simulated of course.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ It's like a game of tug of war, I'd say. You kind of
pretend to give from time to time.
Telsia Ehling:  ::relaxes some and smiles:: thank you so much sir, you won't
regret it at all, i swear
Lt Sara Crusher:        @:;stops to check an odd reading::
Victor Andros:  I agree. It's a much more devastating loss in reality.
LtJGJohnTerje:  I've never had any regret.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ wouldn't that just make them wrose?
Telsia Ehling:  still thank you sir
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods::  Agreed.  I'm sending a note to Mr. Terje in
engineering about it right now.  ::taps the console and sends a note to Terje
about the engine/torpedo problem::
Telsia Ehling:  ::so happy she wants to go tell josh but waits since it's
inappropriate::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ Eh ... they have to feel like they *are* in control.
Have
to be mollified a bit. But don't give in completely. You stand your ground or
... ::shrugs::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ My niece Deanna nearly went insane because of Lwax.
LtJGJohnTerje:  No problem. Just keep up the good work.
Telsia Ehling:  alright sir i will
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ Yeah, I know.. She's a friend of my Aunts.. ::looking
at
her tri-corder:: What's that? ::pointing to an odd reading::
LtJGJohnTerje:  You're free to go.
Telsia Ehling:  yes sir, thank you sir ::turns, smiling and leaves::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ Remember, 16 years ago? That arranged wedding between
her
and Wyatt Miller ... what a fiasco.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::looks at reading, strokes chin:: Hmmm I wonder.
::looks
at own tricorder::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::isn't going to point out that she was only like
seven,
sixteen years ago::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::runs her light on the walls:: The rocks seem
differant
here
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( But Sara would've heard aaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll
about it
... :-D )
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ Yes they do.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Note&gt;  ::flashing just feet from Terje's hand::
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; The tunnel takes a sudden curve
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ See if you can't get a sample to send to the
Banshee..
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::nods:: All right. ::scrapes sample off walls and
puts it
in container, seals it::
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::Sees a new flashing note on one of his PADDs.:: Hmm.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ ::looks ahead:: Well that weird.. The tunnel has a
corner..
Telsia Ehling:  ::heads back to her console::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::perks brow::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::draws phaser as they slowly make their way around the
curve::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::scans for life signs::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::has weapon ready::
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; Sara's 'corder picks up two life signs
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::taps his console::  Sir, I'm losing the transporter lock on
the away team.  Communications are down to 49%.
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::Picks up the PADD and reads through the note.:: Huh.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @Shit.. We have company
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ Lovely ...
Victor Andros:  ::nods:: Great. Radiation levels?
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::shakes head::  Rising, but still in normal ranges from what
I can tell.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ ::phaser at the ready as they move slowly forward:: I
wound how far along the path we're gone
OnlineHost:     ESNMORTOK has left the room.
OnlineHost:     NoahLetendre has entered the room.
OnlineHost:     ESNMORTOK has entered the room.
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::Walks out of his office with the PADD and approaches
Telsia.::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::sticks arm out to stop Jansug.. nods towards the two
men
with hand phasers hulstered to their sides::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::nods::
Telsia Ehling:  ::hears terje approach her and turns to look at him::
LtJGJohnTerje:  ((Crap, sorry guys but I've got to go.))
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::backs up a little and presses against the wall..
vqw::
Why would there be two armed guards in a tunnel?
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;'sok. See ya next week&gt;&gt;
LtJGJohnTerje:  ((We'll continue with this stuff next week, see you all
later.))
OnlineHost:     LtJGJohnTerje has left the room.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Terje suddenly goes linkdead...&gt;&gt;
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::perks::  Sir, I'm picking up two ADDITIONAL lifesigns.
Faint.  I can barely get Crusher and Idrys.  There are definitely, though,
two more people down there.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::vqw:: I think because we're kind of close to what
we're
looking for??
Victor Andros:  Hm.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::qw:: Like ... close to pay dirt?
Victor Andros:  This could be bad.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods::  Yes, sir.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::weighing their ops in her head::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::vqw:: What are they guarding can you see a door or an
opening or anything? ::squniting to look in the dim light::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::looks at the Commander::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::checks tricorder::
Victor Andros:  Is there any way we could transport them out now?
LtJoshuaAsper:  Possibly, sir.  I'd need a hell of a lot more power to the
transporters than I have now.  Engineering would have their hands full.  We
could do it.
OnlineHost:     NoahLetendre has left the room.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::flinches as the tri-corder beeps... snaps it shut::
Shh
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; One of the guards draws his sidearm, and the other
approaches.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Sir, they're being approached...  ::looks at this fading
readings:: ...I think.  If we're going to beam 'em out, we better do it now.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::hears their boots.. starts pushing Jansug and the red
shirt back the way they came::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::heads away::
Victor Andros:  But if we do... we could lose all the progress we've made.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::picks up a pebble and throws it over the goons
heads..
it makes a noise beind them::
LtJoshuaAsper:  And we could lose them, the confinement beam would have to be
so wide to grab them in the radiation we may lose them in mid-transport.
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; The one with the phaser whirls the other way, then
they both go back.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::breaths again::
LtJoshuaAsper:  43% communication integrity sir.  Radiations level reaching
maximum safety point.
Victor Andros:  Keep as much of a lock on them as you can. IF they pull back
to someplace where it is safe to transport, then do it.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods::  Aye, Commander.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @:;tries to look at there they were first standing..
thinks
she sees some kind of opening.. points it out to Jansug::
OnlineHost:     I JoeCastillo has entered the room.
LtJoshuaAsper:  {{JOE!  ::waves::}}
Lt Sara Crusher:        (Hi Joe!)
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::nods::
OnlineHost:     RedShirtKenny has entered the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( evening Joe )
LtJoshuaAsper:  {{KENNY!}}
I JoeCastillo:  ((good evening everyone))
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::grabs another rock and throws it further down the
tunnel::
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; No response from the guards.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::vqw:: We need to get in there.. any ideas?
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::shakes head::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::monitors with caution::  +Engineering+  Asper to
Engineering.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::thinks quickly::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::vqw:: what are the odds theres someone on the other
side
of that opening?
Telsia Ehling:  +asper+ engineering here, go ahead
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Telsia+  Telsia, I need you to give me as much power to the
transporters as you can.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::vqw:: No idea. We'd have to go and see.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::qw:: Of course, if there are guards ... then ...
yeah, I
see.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Woohoo! It's a dungeon crawl!&gt;&gt;
Telsia Ehling:  +asper+ alrigh josh
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::nods.. takes a second to think.. nods again:: Max
stun..
you take the one on the left I'll take his friend
OnlineHost:     I JoeCastillo has left the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::q:: Right. ::sets phaser::
Lt Sara Crusher:        (Where'd Joe go?)
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;AIM capped him&gt;&gt;
Telsia Ehling:  ::rerotes power to transporter::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::sets phaser.. aims.. vqw:: on three
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ one, two, three ::fires::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::fires at other guy::
LtJoshuaAsper:  I've got phaser fire, Commander.
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; Guards, surprised, fall to the floor never knowing
what hit them.
Victor Andros:  ::Stands:: From who?
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::goes over to the guards:: Check them for key cards,
chips, anything you can find.. quickly
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::takes their weapons::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::taps console::  Hard to say, Commander
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::does search::
LtJoshuaAsper:  I'd bet from Crusher and Idrys.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( check for Chips? OMG )
Telsia Ehling:  ::works on getting more power to transporters::
Victor Andros:  I'm not gambling, Lieutenant.
Lt Sara Crusher:        (Computer ships.. not our Chip.. lol)
Lt Sara Crusher:        (*chips)
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::looks at the power::  I've got power to transporters, sir,
I'd have them back in thirty seconds.
Telsia Ehling:  +asper+ josh, i got as much power as i can to the
transporters for you
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::ducks into the opening::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::looks up:: Yes well what do we have here? ::holds
up a
small cluster of datachips:: Jackpot, Sara.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::follows her::
Victor Andros:  How are their vitals?
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::scanning:: great.. pocket them..
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ Already done.
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; ::reemerges onto the bridge::
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; I figured my break was done, sir.
Victor Andros:  VA&gt; ::nods::
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; ::Sits back down at Ops::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ We don't have a lot of time. They won't be out forever
and something tells me they're going to be pissed when they wake up..
LtJoshuaAsper:  Looks good to me, sir, but I can't get good readings.
+Telsia+  Thanks, Tel.  Bridge out.
Victor Andros:  Damn. I hate not knowing...
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ I know.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @what's our levels at?
Lt Sara Crusher:        @:;scanning the new tunnel::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::turns the flash light on again to look around::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ They're climbing. Still within acceptable range.
Telsia Ehling:  ::smiles at josh's work and goes back to work::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ ::nods:: We'll all need a D43 sireis when we get back
and
some decon time.. But we should be ok for a while longer..
Telsia Ehling:  *josh's voice not work
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; As Sara and Jansug crest a hill, the tunnel opens
into a wide, massive pit. It contains rows and rows of large metal
containers.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Sir, I've lost complete contact with the away team.  ::looks
down::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ :::looks around::: What in ... ??
Victor Andros:  The depth?
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::walking, sweating, thristy, nearly falls into the
pit::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods::  Aye.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::wavers but gets her footing:: Where are we?
Victor Andros:  ::Sits back down::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::shines light around:: The end of this tunnel that's
for
sure.
Victor Andros:  This is a conundrum.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ ::humorlessly:: And all we need is a pendulum to
complete
the bizarre scene ...
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Ehling+  Ensign Ehling to the bridge.
Telsia Ehling:  +asper+ on my way
Telsia Ehling:  ::leaves engineering and heads to the bridge::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ :::shines light around and scans containers:::
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ Remind me to smack you when we're off duty, Ensign..
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::scanning the pit with her try corder::
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; The tricorder informs Sara that the radioactivity
levels in the pit are dangerous.
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ I have a feeling this is where we might find those
drugs.
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ Oh this just keeps getting better..
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ We've just stepped into, for the lack of words, a
reactor..
Victor Andros:  ::Looks at Josh askance::
Telsia Ehling:  ::walks onto bridge:: you called for me?
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Damn, now I'm makin' up words..&gt;&gt;
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::motions her over::
Telsia Ehling:  ::moves over to josh::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ No wonder the radiation levels were rising ...
Telsia Ehling:  yes?
LtJoshuaAsper:  I need even more power to transporters - or at least a better
way to use it.  ::taps a console::  I've already shunted as much power
through the targetting sensor grid, but that didn't get me anything.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Any ideas?
Victor Andros:  ::Smiles knowingly and checks out his own console::
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ So this is the secret source of their power ... what
they
used to create the fake storms and so on?
Lt Sara Crusher:        @ ::records as much as she can:: Think those chips fit
in
any of those boxs?
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;What fake storms??&gt;&gt;
ElRiov trIdrys:         @ Most likely.
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( the ^%#! ion storms earlier ))
Telsia Ehling:  have you taken the power that is used for other non essectial
things, such as the holodecks and such and tried to use that power?
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Dammit, that was a different sim!&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        (::snickers:: )
Telsia Ehling:  (( LOL))
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;::Knows we've been through this before::&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        @::points to a ladder against the wall:: Where do you
think
that leads too&gt;
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;::Has no uber ion storms of communication-disrupting
in his sim::&gt;&gt;
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Victor Andros:  V
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Lt Sara Crusher:        Pasued
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::desuaP:::
Victor Andros:  Attention!!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Telsia Ehling:  ::AA::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::@@::
Victor Andros:  ::taps foot::
Telsia Ehling:  ((psss, sara))
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::AA::
Victor Andros:  Okay, I have a few different things to take care of tonight.
Victor Andros:  Number one on the agenda. Mr. Idrys. Please take a step
forward.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::steps forward::
Victor Andros:  ::Walks over to him:: Normally I don't do this, but I have an
apology to make to you.
Victor Andros:  You have languished as an ensign for far longer than you
should have.
Victor Andros:  ::Pulls out an earring:: No, not that.
Victor Andros:  ::Chucks it over his shoulder::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::gets hit with an earring::
Victor Andros:  Aha! ::Reveals a shiny new pip and sticks it on his collar::
Telsia Ehling:  ::claps::
Victor Andros:  Congratualtions, Lieutenant, jg Jansug Idrys!
Victor Andros:  ::applauds::
Victor Andros:  ::Flips the switch on the &quot;applause&quot; sign::
ESNMORTOK:      (( From Balcony ::Applaudes dropping popcorn:: Opps))
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::claps::
Victor Andros:  Now, shoo. Get back in line ::motions with his hands::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::grins:: Thank you all. Lwax'll be so proud. ::steps
back
in line::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::claps::
Victor Andros:  Number two is Josh's announcement, so I'll let him make it.
LtJoshuaAsper:  I've just finished reformatting the Banshee's website.  It's
got a new color scheme and a new everything!  Biographies are in the process
of being changed and added, but it'll take some time!
LtJoshuaAsper:  Check it out!
LtJoshuaAsper:  Best viewed with Internet Explorer with the font size set at
'smaller'.
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods:: it does llok good
ElRiov trIdrys:         I'll say :)
Victor Andros:  Yes. Pretty new website. Go visit while the packaging is
still fresh.
Victor Andros:  Number three. With next week Thursday being Thanksgiving, I
am officially cancelling next week's sim.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nodnod::
ElRiov trIdrys:         gobble gobble gobble!!
Telsia Ehling:  ::sighs slightly happy::
Lt Sara Crusher:        more time to play the sims and write logs!
Victor Andros:  Alright. I do believe that's it. If an of you new members
haven't already done so, go sign up for the log repository, I mean CPA
forums.
RedShirtKenny:  &lt;&lt;ahem...   ::mumbles:: forums&gt;&gt;
Victor Andros:  And with that...
Victor Andros:  Dismissed!!
ESNMORTOK:      Night
ElRiov trIdrys:         niters